Head Over Heels

by Jill Mansell | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Mallary of Ginestas, Languedoc-Roussillon France on 10/8/2006
Journal Entry 1 by Mallary from Ginestas, Languedoc-Roussillon France on Sunday, October 08, 2006
Jessie Roscoe can't believe her ears when she hears who's moved into Sisley House just up the road. For over 20 years she's kept the identity of her son Oliver's father a secret - but how can she keep the truth under wraps now?

Perfect summer holiday reading!

Journal Entry 2 by Mallary from Ginestas, Languedoc-Roussillon France on Friday, March 27, 2009
Reserved for my lovely birthday RABCK buddy Bjorg!

Journal Entry 3 by Mallary at Ginestas, Languedoc-Roussillon France on Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Released 11 yrs ago (4/1/2009 UTC) at Ginestas, Languedoc-Roussillon France

Winging it's way to Bjorg in Iceland! Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by Bjorg from Reykjavík, Reykjavík (Höfuðborgar svæðið) Iceland on Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Thanks so much for this lovely surprise Mallary:)

Update: 20.12.09. Reserved as a trade for aunt-sophie:)

Journal Entry 5 by Bjorg from Reykjavík, Reykjavík (Höfuðborgar svæðið) Iceland on Friday, January 22, 2010
Fun and easy to read. Have not read her books for some years now and had forgotten how funny her books are.
Thanks Mallary for sending me this book:)

Journal Entry 6 by Bjorg at Gatineau, Québec Canada on Friday, January 22, 2010

Released 11 yrs ago (1/25/2010 UTC) at Gatineau, Québec Canada

The book will next travel to aunt-sophie in Canada:) Hope you will enjoy it:)

Journal Entry 7 by rem_VSP-560485 on Friday, February 05, 2010
Received! Thanks!

Journal Entry 8 by rem_VSP-560485 at Gatineau, Québec Canada on Saturday, April 16, 2011
I'm going to add this to marijketje's Chicklit/Romance/Historical Romance bookbox.

Journal Entry 9 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, May 04, 2011
Taking this book out of marijketje's Chick-Lit/Romance Bookbox.

This book looks like a lot of fun!

Journal Entry 10 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, July 07, 2019
This was such a fun book! I really enjoy this author. Her characters are vibrant and interesting. Sorry it took me so long to read this book, I need to do better at getting the Bookcrossing books moving not long after receiving.