Cry Wolf

by Tami Hoag | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 055356160x Global Overview for this book
Registered by mississippimom of Olive Branch, Mississippi USA on 10/14/2006

Book Description
The scream heard by no one is the deadliest.

In the rural parishes of Louisiana's French Triangle, young women are disappearing one by one, only to turn up on the banks of the bayou, strangled and cast aside where they are sure to be found. But there is one trophy the killer prizes above all others, one woman who must be silenced forever....

Attorney Laurel Chandler did not come back to Bayou Breaux to seek justice. That once-burning obsession had destroyed her credibility, her career, her marriage--and nearly her sanity. But when a ruthless predator strikes too close to home, she's lured into a perverse game from which there may be no escape. Once before, Laurel's cries against a monstrous evil went unanswered. Who will listen now?

Journal Entry 2 by mississippimom from Olive Branch, Mississippi USA on Saturday, October 14, 2006

the Memphis Area BookCrossers October Meetup

Releasing at the SFB today at our meetup!

If you've found this book... WELCOME to BookCrossing!
I hope you enjoy the book and will make a journal entry to let me know you found it, how you liked it, and what you plan to do with it...
You don't have to join or anything... you can remain anonymous if you like...

But if you do decide to join in the fun, I hope you'll tell them MississippiMom sent you!

Happy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by nancyluvsbooks from St. Petersburg, Florida USA on Saturday, October 14, 2006
This one looks good! Caught at the BC meetup at the Southern Festival of Books today. Thanks, Missisippimom, for releasing this one!

Journal Entry 4 by nancyluvsbooks at Barnhill's Buffet in Collierville, Tennessee USA on Friday, February 08, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (2/9/2008 UTC) at Barnhill's Buffet in Collierville, Tennessee USA

To be released at the Midsouth BC meetup tomorrow. I haven't read this one, but I need to make room on some shelves.

Released 11 yrs ago (4/12/2008 UTC) at Perkins 3455 Poplar Ave (nr Highland) in Memphis, Tennessee USA