The Horse Whisperer (Penguin Joint Venture Readers S.)

by W. Evans | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 058241637x Global Overview for this book
Registered by Jive-Monster of -- Somewhere in Derbyshire, Derbyshire United Kingdom on 10/7/2006
Journal Entry 1 by Jive-Monster from -- Somewhere in Derbyshire, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Saturday, October 07, 2006
From Amazon:

Nicholas Evans's best-selling Horse Whisperer is a story of tragedy, soul-searching and unabashed romance. When the Graves family--13-year-old daughter Grace, high-powered, highly charged Annie, and her lawyer husband Robert--is struck by tragedy, each searches for their own way to come to terms with it. Annie thinks if she can fix Grace's physically and spiritually battered horse, she'll mend her daughter's maimed soul in the process. And so the search for the mythical horse whisperer begins. He appears in the form of Tom Booker--a handsome, rugged, sensitive Montana cowboy. The story travels from Upstate New York to Manhattan, then makes an eventful detour through the glorious foothills of the Rocky Mountains.

Journal Entry 2 by Gahan from Ziano Piacentino, Emilia Romagna Italy on Tuesday, December 25, 2007
I received this book from my "Secret Santa". Thank you so much Jive-Monster!!!
I've read this book in the Italian translation and loved it!
I am looking forward to reading it in English soon, and I hope you do not mind if I keep it in my permanent collection.

Journal Entry 3 by Gahan at Casetta scambio libri in Ziano Piacentino, Emilia Romagna Italy on Saturday, September 30, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (9/30/2017 UTC) at Casetta scambio libri in Ziano Piacentino, Emilia Romagna Italy

The book is ready to start a new journey.
Good luck!

Journal Entry 4 by Gahan at Casetta scambio libri in Ziano Piacentino, Emilia Romagna Italy on Saturday, September 30, 2017

The book is ready to start a new journey.
Good luck!