Crossings

by Danielle Steele | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Poe-Poet on 1/5/2003
Journal Entry 1 by Poe-Poet on Sunday, January 05, 2003
Riveting! Fantabulous! Spectacticular!
although.... I have not read the book ...
but I am sure that it is wonderful!

Journal Entry 2 by Poe-Poet at Queen's University - Mackintosh-Corry Hall in Kingston, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, January 07, 2003
Release planned for Wednesday, January 08, 2003 at Mackintosh-Corry Hall on Queen's Campus in Kingston, Ontario Canada.

I will be leaving this one on the single cushioned bench in a corner nearest the southernmost exit of Mac-Corry. Look for it sometime between 2:45pm and 4:00pm.

Journal Entry 3 by symphonicca from Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, January 08, 2003
Just picked it up this afternoon---- will give it a run through. I too am not a huge Danielle Steele fan (to be honest i haven't read any of her stuff so shouldn't judgei guess), but will read it over and see what i think---- thanks poe-poet!

Released on Friday, January 10, 2003 at La Salle Building (Queens Medical Clinic) in Kingston, Ontario Canada.

In the waiting room, around 2pm or so.... i hope someone enjoys it more than I--- tried to get into it, but thought someone else would find the genre a little more captivating... :)