Spring Moon: A Novel of China

by Bette Lord | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by queenfrog of Yarmouth, Nova Scotia Canada on 10/5/2006
Journal Entry 1 by queenfrog from Yarmouth, Nova Scotia Canada on Thursday, October 05, 2006
Found at sale

Journal Entry 2 by queenfrog from Yarmouth, Nova Scotia Canada on Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Reserved for trade with booklady331

Journal Entry 3 by queenfrog from Yarmouth, Nova Scotia Canada on Thursday, November 02, 2006
Mailed today to booklady331. Enjoy

Journal Entry 4 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Thursday, November 09, 2006
Arrived today from queenfrog. Thank you so much. I put it on my short read shelf with the other books from BCers. I will release it after I read it.

Thanks for the trade. Your books are on their way. I mailed them Tuesday.

Journal Entry 5 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Friday, November 16, 2007
Moving it up my TBR pile. Sorry, Queenfrog, it has taken so long to move up my pile.

Journal Entry 6 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, November 27, 2010
Why did I wait so long to read this book? I enjoy the Chinese history and the stories from that area. This book starts out when Spring Moon is a little girl and takes you through th history of China through the eyes of Spring Moon and her family. Very good book. I will keep it in the BC family.

Journal Entry 7 by wingbooklady331wing at ~ An Exchange!, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Friday, December 03, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (12/3/2010 UTC) at ~ An Exchange!, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Enjoy! off to NancyNova for What's in a Name, RABCK, and KTM release challenges. Enjoy. One word of recommendation -- don't keep it on your shelf as long as I did.

Journal Entry 8 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, December 19, 2010
Thank you! Now I have a choice for the 666 challenge. And another pack of free book labels too! Adding to the 666 challenge stash.....won't be for SIY 15 (they're picked), but maybe for SIY 16?

Journal Entry 9 by wingNancyNovawing at Kulpsville Post Office OBCZ in Kulpsville, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, October 04, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (10/4/2019 UTC) at Kulpsville Post Office OBCZ in Kulpsville, Pennsylvania USA

for the ticktock and Spooktacular release challenges

If you aren't familiar with Bookcrossing, take a few minutes to check out this very cool site. Bookcrossers LOVE books, and more than anything, they love to read books and then set them free for other people to find and enjoy. I would love it if you would leave a journal entry -- you can say where you found the book or how you liked it when you read it. Then, when you are ready, pass it along for someone else to enjoy!
Thanks and happy reading!