Lily and Me

by Moses Aaron | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wombles of Caboolture, Queensland Australia on 10/1/2006
Journal Entry 1 by wombles from Caboolture, Queensland Australia on Sunday, October 01, 2006
My other copy of this book has travelled all over the world and had quite a few journallers, so when I saw this copy at Bookfest while filling a box for $5 I grabbed it, hopefully it will travel as well as the first copy!

Journal Entry 2 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, March 23, 2007
Arrived safely in NZ today. Many thanks!

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 3 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Wednesday, April 04, 2007
A moving true story about a man who befriends a small girl dying of leukaemia. The author is incredibly honest about his fears of confronting Lily's illness, which I think would make this book very helpful to a child with a friend or family member in hospital, to know that it's ok to be frightened, because adults are frightened by sickness and death too.

^ ^
=+=
^

Journal Entry 4 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Wednesday, April 11, 2007
On its way to Charleston.

Journal Entry 5 by CharlestonBCers from Charleston, South Carolina USA on Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Sent for the convention. Thank you so much!

Journal Entry 6 by wingkiptrixwing from Summerville, South Carolina USA on Saturday, May 12, 2007
I think this book will circulate among some of the Charleston BookCrossers. We talked about it today at our monthly meeting; I'll read it first, and bring it back next time.