A Day Late and a Dollar Short

by Terry McMillan | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingMolyneuxwing of Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on 11/5/2006
Journal Entry 1 by wingMolyneuxwing from Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, November 05, 2006
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Update:

Passed onto Birmingham-Rose in a box of books for wild release!

Journal Entry 2 by carocharlton from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Sunday, November 05, 2006
Caught at Birmingham October meetup. Part of birmingham-rose's breast cancer awareness release challenge.

Journal Entry 3 by carocharlton at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, June 26, 2010
I eventually got round to reading this. and enjoyed it. A woman sorts out her dysfunctional family.
Now available.

Journal Entry 4 by carocharlton at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, January 26, 2013
Taking to Birmingham meetup today.

Released 7 yrs ago (1/26/2013 UTC) at Yorks Bakery Cafe - Newhall street in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

Left at Birmingham meetup today.

Journal Entry 6 by nordie at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, February 23, 2013
picked up for potential passing on. Will either go to Italy or will be re-released

Released 6 yrs ago (3/23/2013 UTC) at Yorks Bakery Cafe - Newhall street in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

Welcome to BookCrossing. Thanks for taking the time to visit the site. Please make a journal entry to let me know that you have found this book, you may do this anonymously or you may join. There is no charge to join this site, if you are like myself from time to time you may donate to help support Bookcrossing; but it is not mandatory. If you are new to BookCrossing and choose to join, please indicate that you were referred by Nordie. Membership is free and your name and e-mail address is not shared with anyone else and it will never be sold. BookCrossing is a world-wide group of people who love books and wish to share them with others.

Please enjoy this book, if it is not your genre pass it along to someone else or wild release it. In this way we promote literacy and at the same time we can watch our book continue on its journey

Journal Entry 8 by wingKatisha50wing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, November 01, 2014
Picked up on a cull of the over-full shelf at York's.

Released 5 yrs ago (11/1/2014 UTC) at Urban Coffee Company, Jewellery Quarter in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

On the bookshelf at the top of the stairs.

Welcome to Bookcrossing! You are about to lose a whole chunk of your life, but I assure you it will be worthwhile. Do let us know your thoughts about this book, and your plans for its next move.

'Like' Birmingham Bookcrossers on Facebook - BCBrum https://m.facebook.com/groups/243069614126?ref=bookmark

Follow us at @bxbrum on Twitter!

Journal Entry 10 by wingUrbanCoffeeCowing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, October 17, 2015
Thank you for taking this book after its long stay here.

Ans thank you for visiting UCC.