Guards! Guards!

by Terry Pratchett | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by myranya of Zeist, Utrecht Netherlands on 9/16/2006
Journal Entry 1 by myranya from Zeist, Utrecht Netherlands on Saturday, September 16, 2006
I just had to buy this one at the charity shop to share it with others! Perhaps it may take a bit of work to get acquainted with the characters, since this book is part of the large Discworld series, however all books can be read seperately. And if you ask me, Pratchett & the Discworld are well worth getting acquainted with!!!

Journal Entry 2 by LenaLena from Hoevelaken, Gelderland Netherlands on Sunday, September 17, 2006
I took it from the Castricum meeting for an OBCZ in Utrecht

Journal Entry 3 by OBCZ-Hartlooper from Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Will be on the shelf this afternoon

Journal Entry 4 by OBCZ-Hartlooper at Hartloopercomplex, Ledig Erf in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Released 12 yrs ago (10/4/2006 UTC) at Hartloopercomplex, Ledig Erf in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands

Journal Entry 5 by annelisa from Zeist, Utrecht Netherlands on Monday, October 09, 2006
YAY! I was given part 29 of the Discworld series ("Going Postal") to read for school, but it actually was a great book (unlike the ones we had to read last year, those were too easy) and it's become one of my favourites! I really wanted to get another part of the series, and then my mother found out there was one at the shelf in Utrecht. We went there for a movie and we passed the shelf and, of course, we took "Guards! Guards!" with us. I'll add it to my Mount TBR but I think I'll read it first because I know it's good (it probably is, because I only read one book of the series and I'm already devoted to it).

Journal Entry 6 by annelisa from Zeist, Utrecht Netherlands on Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Wow, it really WAS great! I absolutely loved reading this book!