Labyrinth

by Kate Mosse | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by house-elfdobby of Derby, Derbyshire United Kingdom on 9/15/2006
Journal Entry 1 by house-elfdobby from Derby, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Friday, September 15, 2006
I know this is on waderwoman's wish list, so when I saw it in a charity shop today, I bought it for her as a little Friday treat for being such a good pal!

Released 12 yrs ago (9/15/2006 UTC) at Hanging from a tree on Ashby Road in Kegworth, Derbyshire United Kingdom

Left in a garden in Ashby Road - I'm hoping waderwoman might find it as this is on her wish list!

Journal Entry 3 by waderwoman on Saturday, September 16, 2006
oooo looks like the Bookcrossing fairy or should I say elf has been at it again!!
Ive been awanting this book for ages!!!
thankly pankly!!

Journal Entry 4 by waderwoman on Monday, August 13, 2007
To the lucky finder of this book...

Thank you for taking the time to visit us at Bookcrossing. If this is your first visit to our site...welcome & I''m sure you''ll find it fun!

All over the world people are following their books travels through Book Crossing & by making an entry you will be helping keep this books unique travelling history up-to-date.

You can make your first journal entry about this book now! Just tell us where you found it....& don''t worry about giving your name, you can remain anonymous.

When you’ve read it,why not come back here and let us know what you thought of it? Tell us what your plans for it are....is it being passed to someone else?...or maybe you''re going to leave it for someone else to find - just like you did! Then, if you want to, you will be able to follow it''s travels around the book loving world as well!

I hope you''ve enjoyed visiting us here at BookCrossing & if you do decide to join us, please consider using me,Waderwoman, as the member who referred you- then I know I''m succesfully spreading the BookCrossing word!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by waderwoman on Wednesday, June 11, 2008
I am reserving this for Turnpages as a trade for Alan Bennets Talking Heads tape. My hubby has taken it out to Malaysia with him to read, so it may take some time for him to finish!

Journal Entry 6 by waderwoman on Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Waderman has finally finished this- he gave it the thumbs up although said some of it was rather predicatable.
I tried it but couldnt get into it Im afraid.
I am going to post it off to Turnpagesnow as a while back she sent me some great audio tapes.

Journal Entry 7 by waderwoman at Faversham, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (8/28/2008 UTC) at Faversham, Kent United Kingdom

Rabck to Turnpages, being posted off at last!

Have a safe journey big book!

Journal Entry 8 by turnpages from Faversham, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, September 01, 2008
Thank you very much indeed! I am looking forward to this read as I am a fan of Richard&Judy bookclub books...

Journal Entry 9 by turnpages from Faversham, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, March 22, 2010
It's taken me some time but finally I got round to read this book. And it is a fantastic read. Indeed it is predictable in places and sometimes I also found the descriptions a bit too slow, but overall I liked the idea of the labyrinth trilogy and how the stories around Alais and Alice are connected.

Journal Entry 10 by turnpages at -- Somewhere in town in Faversham, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, May 20, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (5/20/2010 UTC) at -- Somewhere in town in Faversham, Kent United Kingdom

Enjoy the read!