Do not pass go [From the Old Kent Road to Mayfair]

by Tim Moore | Travel |
Registered by Molyneux of Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on 9/14/2006
Journal Entry 1 by Molyneux from Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, September 14, 2006
Great fun! Playing Monopoly...

Journal Entry 2 by Molyneux at George & Dragon in Upton, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Friday, September 22, 2006

Released 12 yrs ago (9/26/2006 UTC) at George & Dragon in Upton, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

To be released on Sat 30 Sept at the BC meet - everyone is welcome, do come along!

Journal Entry 3 by GaryJ from Basingstoke, Hampshire United Kingdom on Sunday, October 01, 2006
Caught at the George and Dragon Pub in Upton, Didcot, *just before* the very first BCDorset meet! I love Monopoly (the game) so I shall almost certainly enjoy reading this book!

Journal Entry 4 by GaryJ from Basingstoke, Hampshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Some interesting facts about the Monopoly places, that could have done with being summarised at the end, so that I could learn them!

Some of the sections with historical references were a bit tough going, but well worth it. The personal bits were more enjoyable than the life and times bits.

Worth a read of you have a fancy in Monopoly (you'll like the ideas for game rule variations at the start of the book!) or in the places they represent.

2007-11-12: Now given to my Dad to read as he likes Monopoly as much as I do!