Mortal Fear

by Greg Iles | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by maggiemuffet of Barrie, Ontario Canada on 9/12/2006
Journal Entry 1 by maggiemuffet from Barrie, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, September 12, 2006
part of my stash.

Journal Entry 2 by maggiemuffet at -- Controlled Release in Barrie, Ontario Canada on Saturday, August 25, 2007

Released 11 yrs ago (8/25/2007 UTC) at -- Controlled Release in Barrie, Ontario Canada

releasing to another bookcrosser that likes extreme suspense. Releasing for Never Judge a Book by its Cover Challenge, week 34 author's name "I"

Journal Entry 3 by davethetech from Cookstown, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Picked up tonight at the BookCrossing meet-up in Barrie, at Tim Horton's (Essa Rd/Bryne Dr). Haven't read this author before ~ thanks maggie.

Journal Entry 4 by wingstarrdustwing at Cookstown, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, February 27, 2018
Passed on to me by davethetech for a release challenge.

Journal Entry 5 by wingstarrdustwing at Commuter Parking lot at Hwy 400 & Hwy 89 in Cookstown, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (2/28/2018 UTC) at Commuter Parking lot at Hwy 400 & Hwy 89 in Cookstown, Ontario Canada

Left on top of the telephone inside the phone booth in the commuter parking lot .

Released for the 2018 Heads, Shoulders, Knees & Toes (HSKT) Challenge - Word "EAR" is embedded in the title word 'Fear'.

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope that you will write a journal entry letting me know that the book has been found, and that you'll stick around a bit and get to know Bookcrossing. Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, starrdust, as your referring member.

Happy reading!