Whispers

by Lisa Jackson | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by juniebug of Marcus, Iowa USA on 9/12/2006
Journal Entry 1 by juniebug from Marcus, Iowa USA on Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Hi! And welcome to BookCrossing! :0D

If you found this book and are not familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for checking the site out. Welcome! Enjoy both the book and the site.

People all over the world are tracking their books through BookCrossing.

I really hope you'll journal this book! You can stay anonymous. You can journal the book right now! You don’t have to read it first. Ideally, you will post a journal now saying that you’ve found this particular book, then read (and hopefully enjoy) the book. When you’re done reading, come back here and let us know when and where you will pass the book on to another reader. Give a review if you’d like. If you journal it, you can come back anytime to track its journey.

If you decide to join – and it’s FREE - please consider using me, saidenuj, as the member who referred you. If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book.

Either way, I hope you'll make a journal entry so all previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Happy reading and Happy BookCrossing!

=========================

Purchased at GW just for BCing.

From the cover:
"When voices in the night become whispers...
In the chill of an Oregon night, a man plunges to his death. Another vanishes without a trace. A third drowns in the murky waters of a quiet lake. Alone in the dark, a ruthless killer is certain that every loose end has been cut, every enemy silenced except one..

Be afraid...
It's been sixteen years since Claire St. John fled in terror from her family's home on Lake Arrowhead. Sixteen years since her fiance's tragic death and the shocking secret she promised never to reveal to anyone. But that was before journalist Kane Moran began probing the mystery of that horrible night, turning a light on the darkest corners of Claire's life, exposing her once again to a cold-blooded murderer's vicious fury...

Be very afraid...
Now, as Claire returns home to face a past she's tried to forget, another body is unearthed, revealing the twisted nature of a killer who is ready at last to make Claire pay the ultimate price..."

Journal Entry 2 by juniebug at 5th & Jackson in Sioux City, Iowa USA on Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Released 12 yrs ago (10/25/2006 UTC) at 5th & Jackson in Sioux City, Iowa USA

Plan to release somewhere near 5th & Jackson - possibly in the building where Jay's Music is located. I'll come back to edit these notes after the release is made.

Update: The book was released inside one of the elevators of the Commerce Building (closer to 6th & Nebraska than to 5th & Jackson). By the time I got home to edit my release notes here, the book had been caught! Yay!!

Journal Entry 3 by pasiene from Sioux City, Iowa USA on Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Found the book in our building elevator (at first thought the elevator was just unusually slow and someone passed the time reading!). Will read the book and then let it continue it's journey. Will be out of state in a couple of weeks so, who knows, it may go south! Will update after read & released.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Although i haven't read it yet, it looks like something that i will enjoy.

CAUGHT IN HOT SPRINGS ARKANSAS UNITED STATES OF AMERICA