Q and A

by Vikas Swarup | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Sidney1 of München, Bayern Germany on 9/10/2006
Journal Entry 1 by Sidney1 from München, Bayern Germany on Sunday, September 10, 2006
A modern fairy tail, gruesom cruelty included. Although written by an Indian diplomat, I'm not sure this book is promoting India.

Journal Entry 2 by Sidney1 from München, Bayern Germany on Monday, March 23, 2009
On the way to lady-liberty as requested. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by lady-liberty from Coburg, Bayern Germany on Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Wow, that was fast! This "book" won so many Oscars, now I want to know the story behind the success.

Thank you very much, Sidney1!

Journal Entry 4 by lady-liberty from Coburg, Bayern Germany on Thursday, April 09, 2009
Now I know the story about Slumdog-Millioare and for sure I can't wait seeing it at the movies. Great book! I'll pass it on to Shopgirl-NY152, who wants to read it also.

Journal Entry 5 by lady-liberty at Coburg, persönlich weitergegeben -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (4/30/2009 UTC) at Coburg, persönlich weitergegeben -- Controlled Releases

Q & A is travelling to Austria now.

Journal Entry 6 by Shopgirl-NY152 from Wien Bezirk 09 - Alsergrund, Wien Austria on Saturday, May 16, 2009
... and has survived the trip, excitedly jumped into my hands and wouldn't let go until I'd read it. That's what I did - and I loved it. I feel like it has told me more about india tha any documentary or travel guide/history book ever could. I still haven't managed to see the movie but now that i know that it's based on such a great book i'll definitely go and see it in the next few days.
As for the book's future: the Vienna-BC-weekend is coming up pretty soon. And I'm sure the book'll find a new reader there :).

Journal Entry 7 by turnpages from Faversham, Kent United Kingdom on Sunday, May 31, 2009
Anlässlich des BC Treffens für meinen Mann gefangen. DANKE SCHÖN!

Journal Entry 8 by turnpages from Faversham, Kent United Kingdom on Friday, December 25, 2009
What a fantastic read!
I really enjoyed the stories that lead to the answers to the W3B questions. Also, it was great to learn so much about India, the country, its people and its history. I've always been fascinated by the Taj Mahal, but having read the book, I really want to see it now... And what was best about the book was that it is like a big Bollywood fairy tale with a great ending!! I cannot wait to see the film now...

Released 8 yrs ago (1/6/2010 UTC) at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Given to a friend...

Journal Entry 10 by turnpages at Faversham, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, May 29, 2010
The book is back with me....

Journal Entry 11 by turnpages at Wincheap in Canterbury, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, November 13, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (11/13/2010 UTC) at Wincheap in Canterbury, Kent United Kingdom

Dear reader!
Enjoy reading this book and do release it again for other people to enjoy!