The Language of Nightingales

by Sue Frost | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by ChinaSourcer of Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on 10/20/2006
Journal Entry 1 by ChinaSourcer from Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Friday, October 20, 2006
Synopsis
Laurie Davison is staying in a holistic medicine centre where she is attempting to recover from cancer. Her lover Sean, who abandoned her, reappears, and an Edwardian painting in a counselling room reminds her that life is to be lived well.

Journal Entry 2 by ChinaSourcer from Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Sunday, October 22, 2006
Left on the Book Table at the Australian Convention in Adelaide.

Journal Entry 3 by sgjim at Unley, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, February 14, 2017
So I recently had a realistic look at my "to-be-read" pile, and realised that even if I did nothing but read books for the rest of my life, I would never get through them!

So I've decided to keep some and let the rest (including this book) go.

At least this way they might be useful and actually get read, rather than sitting on my shelf for another decade!

Journal Entry 4 by sgjim at Caffé Amore - 162 Pulteney Street in Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (2/14/2017 UTC) at Caffé Amore - 162 Pulteney Street in Adelaide, South Australia Australia

Released at the monthly Adelaide Book Crossing meet-up (where we meet to swap books and so on) for February 2017

Journal Entry 5 by sgjim at Unley, South Australia Australia on Sunday, August 19, 2018
No one else wanted this one, so I took it back for wild releasing.

Released 1 yr ago (8/20/2018 UTC) at St Andrews Hospital - South Terrace in Adelaide, South Australia Australia

Being released on the bookshelves of the third floor patient lounge / family room