The Blue Bedroom and Other Stories (Coronet Books)

by Rosamunde Pilcher | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by suedo of Redditch, Worcestershire United Kingdom on 9/9/2006
Journal Entry 1 by suedo from Redditch, Worcestershire United Kingdom on Saturday, September 09, 2006
Pre-numbered label used for registration.
This book came from the kind lady in Darlington in September. If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome. Please make as few or as many comments about the book as you wish. The book is now yours to do with as you choose. Keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so it can keep in touch with us.

Released 12 yrs ago (9/16/2006 UTC) at OBCZ - Durham Cathedral - closed 2009 in Durham, County Durham United Kingdom

at the meet up

Journal Entry 3 by PeaMartian from Durham, County Durham United Kingdom on Saturday, October 28, 2006
Picked up (from the OBCZ box at the Undercroft Restaurant in Durham Cathedral) at the Durham meet today and added to my TBR pile...

Looking forward to it as I've just finished The Shell Seekers, which I thought was excellent... Not going to read it just yet though, 'cos I like to have a change of author after I've finished a large book of theirs (and I don't want to spoil my memories of such a great read)...

Journal Entry 4 by PeaMartian from Durham, County Durham United Kingdom on Monday, August 25, 2008
I see that this book has wallowed on my shelf for nearly two years - I did begin reading it some time ago, but then got distracted by something (arrival of a bookring? need to read something else in preparation for work or travel?)... Anyhow, I took it away with me over the Bank Holiday weekend and read it cover-to-cover during the journey to London and back (car journeys are great for catching up on nice, easy reading like short stories!). I really enjoyed this book: a good mixture of stories, all of which were nicely self-contained, and involved clear, believable characters that I could empathise with. Following on from enjoying this book, and really enjoying The Shell Seekers, I'll be looking out for more of Rosamunde Pilcher's work in the future...

Journal Entry 5 by sandyundead from Bydgoszcz, Kujawsko-Pomorskie Poland on Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Thanks very much for this peamartian. I really enjoyed The Shell Seekers so this should be good :)

On the table in the hall.

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Tuesday, January 20, 2009
I like very much the last story An Evening to Remember. Great!

CAUGHT IN BRNO MORAVIA CZECH REPUBLIC