Black Maria

by Diana Wynne JOnes | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winglytteltonwitchwing of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 9/7/2006
Journal Entry 1 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, September 07, 2006
This author has been recommended to me

Journal Entry 2 by winglytteltonwitchwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, July 12, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (7/12/2009 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Given to a fellow bookcrosser as I have now decided that I won't keep this book.

Journal Entry 3 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, July 18, 2009
Just when I thought I'd journalled all the books from lytteltonwitch, she turned up with another bagful.

v

Journal Entry 4 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, September 01, 2009
I seem to have a bit of a Diana Wynne Jones obsession lately. Of course, that could just be because there were so many of her books among the boxes lytteltonwitch gave me.

Another fun (and slightly disturbing) story.

v

Journal Entry 5 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (3/8/2010 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Given to another bookcrosser at tonight's meetup.