Grim Discovery

by T.E.B. Clarke | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by fredam of Yateley, Hampshire United Kingdom on 9/5/2006
Journal Entry 1 by fredam from Yateley, Hampshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 05, 2006
part of a selection of books I have kept and dont remember why. Will reread

Journal Entry 2 by fredam from Yateley, Hampshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 17, 2006
This was all right - I dont remember why I kept it, unless I just hadnt read it. To be released or taken to Fleetmeet

Journal Entry 3 by fredam from Yateley, Hampshire United Kingdom on Sunday, November 12, 2006
left at Fleetmeet

Journal Entry 4 by wingrahar109wing from Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Thursday, January 11, 2007
Sorting out Mt Tbr, found this book I hadn't journalled - sorry!

Journal Entry 5 by wingrahar109wing from Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Saturday, December 15, 2007
An eight-year old boy uncovers the body of a woman buried on the beach. Instead of telling anyone he covers her up again and forgets about it till, by chance, he finds himself in the same town. He then decides to see if it was all a bad dream or if it really happened.
A lightweight whodunnit, an enjoyable undemanding read.

Journal Entry 6 by wingrahar109wing at Camel & Artichoke in Waterloo, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (3/11/2008 UTC) at Camel & Artichoke in Waterloo, Greater London United Kingdom

Being taken to the meet-up tonight.

Journal Entry 7 by Rivercassini from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Picked up at the London meet-up at the Camel and Artichoke earlier this evening. I something about the look of this little old book is just so appealing. It's doggerear cover has that look of a book that's been well-loved and well-read over the years. Looking forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 8 by Rivercassini from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 08, 2008
An enjoyable, even if constrainted and quiet by today's standards, murder mystery. A single sitting read that will not stop you getting to sleep at night.