Two Bestsellers in One Volume: Stand By, Stand by & Zero Option

by Chris Ryan | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by UbSiA of Norderstedt, Schleswig-Holstein Germany on 9/3/2006
Journal Entry 1 by UbSiA from Norderstedt, Schleswig-Holstein Germany on Sunday, September 03, 2006
STAND BY, STAND BY
"Never has there been a more graphic account of the SAS in action, never a thriller so authentically grounded in the twists and turns of undercover warfare."

ZERO OPTION
"SAS Sergeant Geordie Sharp, locked in a desperate private battle with the IRA, is required to undertake two top-secret missions. His first target is an Iraqi who defected to Libya after the Gulf War. If the mission goes wrong, the authorities will deny all involvement. The second mission is a high-level political assassination in mainland Britain. If he fails, his four-year-old son will die..."

Received from a friend during my time in Cape Town, South Africa. Since I don't have any time right now to read I gave this book to a friend of mine. Wonder wether he is going to register...

Journal Entry 2 by UbSiA from Norderstedt, Schleswig-Holstein Germany on Thursday, February 01, 2007
Now this book is back... sadly that my friend didn't make any journal entry. :-(

Journal Entry 3 by UbSiA at Bücherbox im Stadtpark in Norderstedt, Schleswig-Holstein Germany on Monday, February 27, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (2/27/2017 UTC) at Bücherbox im Stadtpark in Norderstedt, Schleswig-Holstein Germany

enjoy :-)