It's Not the End of the World

by Judy Blume | Teens |
Registered by jenptcfan of Mechanicsville, Virginia USA on 9/3/2006
Journal Entry 1 by jenptcfan from Mechanicsville, Virginia USA on Sunday, September 03, 2006
You just can't beat Judy Blume!

I loved this book as a child, so when I found this copy at Goodwill, I picked it up. I'll list it on paperbackswap.com.

From Amazon.com:

Book Description
It's Not The End Of The World

I want a mother and a father and I want them to live together-right here-in this house!

Karen Newman can't believe it when her father moves out. How could her parents do this? Don't they know they belong together? Somehow Karen has to get her mom and dad to talk to each other face-to-face. Maybe then they'll realize divorce is a mistake. But can she think of a plan soon-and one that works?

Journal Entry 2 by jenptcfan from Mechanicsville, Virginia USA on Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Sending this out to RalieghDog for the 'Relive Your Childhood' book box.

Enjoy!

Delivery confirmation 0306 0320 0000 9111 7009

Journal Entry 3 by RalieghDog from Scottsdale, Arizona USA on Monday, October 30, 2006
Received from Jen as part of the Relive Your Childhood book Box.

Journal Entry 4 by RalieghDog from Scottsdale, Arizona USA on Sunday, March 02, 2008
Read this book again sometime last year. Thanks again for sharing it. It is off to my car now and dressed for traveling. Hopefully next time you hear from it it will be in new hands.