Marly's Choice

by Lora Leigh | Romance |
Registered by Kyrissaean of Littleton, New Hampshire USA on 8/27/2006
Journal Entry 1 by Kyrissaean from Littleton, New Hampshire USA on Sunday, August 27, 2006
Book Description
Marly's love for Cade has spanned her teenage years, and survived strong and intact into womanhood. Her fantasies and daydreams have sustained her, but she's no longer content with merely imagining the touch of his hands, the taste of his kiss. It's time to seduce the tough, sexy cowboy.

She's heard the rumors for years, the talk of his sexual preferences. She's perpared herself to accept his desires. Prepared her body for his touch. But she wasn't prepared for the choice to come...

Cade's dark desires, his secual excesses are based in the past. In a time when pain, shame, and blood stains his very soul. He carries a secret shared only with his brothers. A secret that has scarred the bond, the abliity to be a brother or to accept the love of the men he was raised with. He knows the only way to prove his loyalty, his love for those brothers and Marly will be the key.

She has a choice. She can surrender to Cade's needs, his soul deep desires, or she can walk away. A choice only Marly can make. A choice that will change her life forever.

*****************

Hmmm.... Not bad, but definitely for the...open-minded. A couple elements of the plot slide over to the icky side of things if focused to any degree, but I just kind of rolled my eyes and laughed about it. So just be in the mood to go with it, not think too much, and have fun!

Oh, and as far as I can tell, Ellora's Cave has decided to save money by canning all their copy editors. Either that or they need to can all their copy editors. :P

Journal Entry 2 by Kyrissaean from Littleton, New Hampshire USA on Friday, September 01, 2006
Marly's off to noumena12, who chose her as part of the relayers' August erotica swap! Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Thanks Kyriss! I'm looking forward to reading it. And a big THANK YOU for the bookplates that you sent with it. You know they are my favorite! :)

Journal Entry 4 by noumena12 at RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Friday, July 25, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (7/25/2008 UTC) at RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Anniversary RABCK on the way to CheriePie
Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 5 by CheriePie from Campbell, California USA on Saturday, August 16, 2008
Received this a couple weeks back from Nou, but just now had a chance to journal it.

I remember having my eye on this one in a past swap so I was psyched that Ann remembered and sent it my way, along with another surprise. :) Thanks sweetie! x0x0x0x0x0x