Arthur and George

by Julian Barnes | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by mrees of Gold Coast, Queensland Australia on 8/26/2006
Journal Entry 1 by mrees from Gold Coast, Queensland Australia on Saturday, August 26, 2006
Good reading pace but disappointing end.

Journal Entry 2 by kidwrangler from Gold Coast, Queensland Australia on Sunday, August 27, 2006
I picked this book up at the meet as it sounded like an interesting read and I have heard Julian Barnes is a good author. Off to join Mt TBR and eventually recycled back into the great BC library. Thanks Mrees :)

Journal Entry 3 by mrees at Kurrawa SLSC, Braodbeach in Gold Coast, Queensland Australia on Sunday, August 27, 2006

Released 12 yrs ago (8/27/2006 UTC) at Kurrawa SLSC, Braodbeach in Gold Coast, Queensland Australia

Released at first GC meetup.

Journal Entry 4 by rnielsen from Gold Coast, Queensland Australia on Saturday, December 02, 2006
Interesting story following the lives of Arthur Conan Doyle and George Edalji, a fictionalized account of the real life encounter of the two men. The ending trailed off a bit but this is to be expected with real life events which don't wrap up as neatly as a novel might.

Journal Entry 5 by rnielsen at Kurrawa SLSC, Braodbeach in Gold Coast, Queensland Australia on Saturday, December 02, 2006

Released 12 yrs ago (12/2/2006 UTC) at Kurrawa SLSC, Braodbeach in Gold Coast, Queensland Australia

Taking along to GCBC Meet to be passed on or released.

Journal Entry 6 by kidwrangler from Gold Coast, Queensland Australia on Sunday, December 03, 2006
This book was (again) picked up at the GCBC meet after it was pinched from my MT TBR! :) I'll pop it towards the top of my reading pile and pass it along after I have read and journalled it.

Released 1 mo ago (1/18/2019 UTC) at HOTA - Home of the Arts Gold Coast (Arts Centre) in Gold Coast, Queensland Australia

Thanks for sharing but I'm clearing books that have been languishing on my shelves unread for too long!
Leaving around the foyer / terrace areas of HOTA.
To the finder: I hope you enjoy the book and let us know your thoughts / plans for it! :)