The Sucking Pit

by Guy N. Smith | Horror |
ISBN: 0586204954 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingjarewing of Hudson, Florida USA on 8/26/2006
Journal Entry 1 by wingjarewing from Hudson, Florida USA on Saturday, August 26, 2006
Picked this up at Title Wave Books today, the title grabbed me, couldn't resist such a pulpy one!

From the back cover:

On the night Tom Lawson died something very strange happened to his sweet, virginal niece, Jenny. It waas as if the black, evil spirit that resided in the old man's heart passed into her, charging her Romany blood with new powers--and satanic sexual appetites. Indeed, her hunger for men was only surpassed by the insatiable pit that waited in the middle of 'Hanging Wood'--it too devoured men whole...

IN an orgy of murder, mutilation, and orgiastic violence, Jenny and her giant gypsy lover, Cornelius, would stop at nothing to regain the ancient Romany burial site of their ancestors. Only one man stood in their way--Jenny's old boyfriend, Chris--though even he wasn't prepared for the horror of the final confrontation at the quicksand lip of the Sucking Pit...

Journal Entry 2 by wingjarewing from Hudson, Florida USA on Sunday, December 23, 2007
This was actually a lot better than I expected. Not great stuff, but fair, and a good quick read.

Journal Entry 3 by wingjarewing at Towne Park Plaza on Eubank S of I-40 in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Sunday, December 23, 2007

Released 11 yrs ago (12/23/2007 UTC) at Towne Park Plaza on Eubank S of I-40 in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

Left in a basket in the parking lot... enjoy and have a Merry Christmas!