Hot Item (Hot Zone)

by Carly Phillips | Romance |
Registered by nursiegirl42 of Grandview, Missouri USA on 8/21/2006
Journal Entry 1 by nursiegirl42 from Grandview, Missouri USA on Monday, August 21, 2006
Got this for a dime at the thrift store the other day!

Journal Entry 2 by nursiegirl42 from Grandview, Missouri USA on Sunday, February 18, 2007
Darkpunkangel got this out of VBB.. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by darkpunkangel from Barrie, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Thank you, needed a copy to replace my bookray. :D

From Publishers Weekly

Saving her best for last, Phillips wraps up her jocular Hot Zone trilogy with Sophie, middle sister of the Jordan clan and co-owner of the prestigious Manhattan-based sports management agency (and family business) the Hot Zone. After a gossip columnist reveals him as gay, big-time sports agent Spencer Atkins, whose PR firm recently merged with the Hot Zone, goes MIA—just three weeks before the pro football draft. With her entire family on leave (big sister Annabelle on maternity, little sister Michelle on her honeymoon and Uncle Yank Morgan after eloping with his assistant Lola), Sophie must deal with the crisis on her own. Enter star quarterback Riley Nash, Uncle Yank's client and Spencer's son from a failed marriage. Riley wants his biological father to keep their familial ties under wraps, and Sophie wants to ensure they don't lose any of Spencer's clients. Together, they track Spencer to Florida, while Sophie tries to suppress her attraction to "jock nightmare" Riley and things go haywire back at the agency—giving a Hot Zone adversary the upper hand. Followers of this smart series will slip right into this final book, but newbies might want to check out the earlier two first.

Journal Entry 4 by darkpunkangel from Barrie, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Bookray instructions:

1. SIGN UP for this bookring by sending me a Private Message. Order of participants will be juggled between geography, date of request and shipping limitations. Late additions may be added to the end of the list.

2. When the person before you on the list finishes reading the book, they will send you a Private Message for your postal address. If you are experiencing an RBC (Reading Backlog Crisis) or no longer wish to read it, let them (and me!) know and I will move you down/off the list.

3. WHEN YOU RECEIVE THE BOOK please make a journal entry so everyone knows it has safely arrived.

4. WHEN YOU FINISH THE BOOK, make another journal entry telling us what you thought - did you like it? Did you think it was well-written?

5. CONTINUE THE BOOKRAY by sending a Private Message to the person after you on the bookring list and request their postal address. Please check back here for the latest distribution list. If the person doesn't respond within 7-10 days (use your judgement), please PM the next person, and then me, so I can update the bookring list.

6. END OF THE RAY, You are welcome to any you want with the book (hopefully for something good) like RABCK, Wild Release, PC, etc. Its all up to you.

Participants so far: (In Order) *Sent May 24th 2007*

Aramena(US)*
BOKWORMY (Portugal)*book is here*
DianeO (England)

...you?

Released 11 yrs ago (5/24/2007 UTC) at Canada Post - Bookray in BOOKRAY, Bookray -- Controlled Releases

Sent today to the first participant, hope you all enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 6 by wingAramenawing from Moore, Oklahoma USA on Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Arrived yesterday! I started it last night and can tell it will be an enjoyable read, as are all of Carly Phillips' books!

Journal Entry 7 by wingAramenawing from Moore, Oklahoma USA on Tuesday, July 03, 2007
Oh my gosh, I can't believe I still have this book! I'm cleaning out my desk drawer at work and found it, I usually do my mailing from here and I guess I brought it to work and then forgot about it! I'm so sorry! As usual, I highly enjoyed it, I just love all of Carly Phillip's books. I will get this on the road (in the air) to the next person asap.

Journal Entry 8 by BOKWORMY on Monday, July 30, 2007
Thank-you Aramena for posting it over & a big thanks to darkpunkangel for sharing it with me.

P.S. sorry for only making the JE now but I´ve just got back from holidays.

Shall read it soon.

Journal Entry 9 by BOKWORMY on Monday, August 20, 2007
A nice easy read was just what I needed =)

20/08 PMing DianeO for addy!

04/09 PMed DianeO once again!