Air Babylon

by Imogen Edwards-Jones | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by karlsven of Drammen, Buskerud fylke Norway on 9/12/2006
Journal Entry 1 by karlsven from Drammen, Buskerud fylke Norway on Tuesday, September 12, 2006
This is a fun book that has collected ALL the things that can and will go wrong in an airport including all the juicy squable all packed into a short timespan of 24 hours. It is a fun book to lend out so I want to keep it in my permanent collection to lend out to people that request it.

If you travel a lot and want to laugh at all the things that happen during air travel this is the book.

Journal Entry 2 by karlsven from Drammen, Buskerud fylke Norway on Tuesday, September 12, 2006
I am handing this book over to Sota48 to read, enjoy and pass around until finaly to return to its safe home in my hands. Hope it will have an interesting journey.

Journal Entry 3 by wingsota48wing from Hokksund, Buskerud fylke Norway on Tuesday, September 12, 2006
I was given this book to read by a bookcrossing friend - karlsven. Looks like I have a funny read to look forward to.

Journal Entry 4 by wingsota48wing from Hokksund, Buskerud fylke Norway on Monday, January 1, 2007
I'm returning this book to "karlsven" to keep in his permanent collection.
What a book! From now on, whenever I travel by air, I'll keep a sharp eye on all staff, be super polite at the check in and - just to be on the safe side - bring my own food.

Journal Entry 5 by karlsven from Drammen, Buskerud fylke Norway on Wednesday, January 3, 2007
Forwarding the book to another colleague to read. Hope it will be interesting and that he will still dare to eat the food on planes afterwards.

Enjoy!