Chocolate: Quick and Simple Recipes

Registered by Minkymoo76 of Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on 8/20/2006
Journal Entry 1 by Minkymoo76 from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Sunday, August 20, 2006
If you love chocolate, you'll love this !

Journal Entry 2 by Minkymoo76 from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Sunday, August 20, 2006
Contains 22 recipes including Chocolate Ice Cream, Sticky Chocolate Surprise Pudding, Triple Chocolate Brownies, Chunky Chocolate Muffins and Fudgy Chocolate Bars.

Journal Entry 3 by Minkymoo76 from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Sunday, August 20, 2006
Going into Bookring if and one interested

Journal Entry 4 by Minkymoo76 from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 22, 2006
BOOKRING CURRENT PARTICIPANTS IN NO ORDER

ROOTMARTIN USA

BOIRINA PORTUGAL

BOVEDA SPAIN

ROSIEWHIPPET UK

Journal Entry 5 by Minkymoo76 from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Monday, October 23, 2006
Book is finally being released. For those of you who measure in cups, I've enclosed a measurement guide, if you've got your own use that, for those of you who like a challenge, try and work it out for yourself ! Feel free to make as many recipes as you like just let me know what they are like !

Going off to Ajsmom

Journal Entry 7 by ajsmom from Quesnel, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Caught today and it

CAME WITH CHOCOLATE!

Happy Hallowe'en to me! :)

Journal Entry 8 by ajsmom from Quesnel, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, November 11, 2006
Mmmmmph, wahmph, bphemph - *swallow* - these cookies are delicious! I am currently baking the white chocolate cookies and they are scrumptious! I will be copying some recipes out of here to make when we have company - that Banana Chocolate Pie-thing looks toooooo good!

A lovely cookbook; I have to ask, though, do you Brits weigh everything when you're baking? In the end, the conversion idea made me panic, so I got out my little kitchen scale.

I have PM'd zosime for an address and will have this in the mail as soon as I hear back. Thanks for sharing, MinkyMoo76!

Journal Entry 9 by ajsmom at controlled release in Postal Mail, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Released 12 yrs ago (11/14/2006 UTC) at controlled release in Postal Mail, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases

Sent to zosime by air mail.

Journal Entry 10 by zosime from Marshfield, Wisconsin USA on Monday, November 20, 2006
This cookbook arrived today...with chocolate! Thank you!

I can't wait to try a few of these recipes. The photos are making me very hungry.

Journal Entry 11 by zosime from Marshfield, Wisconsin USA on Monday, January 01, 2007
My parents came to visit for the holidays, and we tried the Chocolate Walnut Squares. So good! My mother felt that if you are going to test out a chocolate cookbook, you should make something overwhelmingly chocolaty and decadent - this recipe certainly met that criteria. I'll take the rest to work tomorrow, as they are too rich for my cat and I to eat by ourselves!

I will pass this along to CulinaryJen as soon as the post office starts back up on Wednesday.

Journal Entry 12 by CulinaryJen from Pine Beach, New Jersey USA on Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Sorry, guys! It's here. It got here last week, and I forgot to log it in!

The recipes look great, and the two chocolate bars were tasty (I didn't even share)! ;-)

Released 12 yrs ago (7/13/2007 UTC) at Pine Beach Post Office, Pennsylvania Avenue in Pine Beach, New Jersey USA

Part of a Book Ring, this is off to RootMartin in Massachusetts. Enjoy the book, the recipes are delicious!

Journal Entry 14 by rootmartin from Wellesley, Massachusetts USA on Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Soooo sorry that I didn't journal this when I received it! I'm mailing it on to boirina today and just realized that I hadn't journaled it. I'm not sure how it happened except that my kids were excited about the idea of cooking and it may have gotten immediately stashed with the cooking stuff in the kitchen.

Thanks so much for this ring! It was tons of fun. We made the indulgent chocolate squares. Very good but quite rich. Last night, I whipped up the Mocha Pie which was delightful and quite easy. I was happy with the results because I took it to my son's preschool's open house and didn't want to bring a flop. Very tasty!

I must apologize that the translater from grams to cups, etc. got wet in my kitchen the the ink bled. I would have replaced it but our printer isn't working at the moment. I apologize.

Thanks again for the ring. So much fun!

Journal Entry 15 by boirina from Calvià, Illes Balears/Islas Baleares Spain on Tuesday, September 18, 2007
The book got here safely today!

(I'm drooling, I must say)

Thanks for sharing!

Journal Entry 16 by boirina from Calvià, Illes Balears/Islas Baleares Spain on Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Amazing recipes!

The book is on its way to boveda.

Thanks for sharing!

Journal Entry 17 by boveda from Barcelona, Barcelona Spain on Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Got it!!! I just can say: mmmmmmmmmm....chocolate....

Journal Entry 18 by boveda from Barcelona, Barcelona Spain on Friday, February 15, 2008
Mmmmm! So far I've tried several recipes, and all of them are really great...I love chocolate!
Thanks so much for sharing this book!
Who's next one?

Journal Entry 19 by Minkymoo76 from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Thursday, June 19, 2008
Book arrived back to me today :) Thanks for everyone who took part in this ring, I'm now having a look to see what to make ! YUMMO !!!!!