The Copper Beech

by Maeve Binchy | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by katiesmama of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 8/19/2006
Journal Entry 1 by katiesmama from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, August 19, 2006
Maeve Binchy is one of my favorite authors and this is one of my favorite books. I first read this book years ago but when I saw this paperback copy on the breakroom table at work, I knew I had to rescue it and share it. So into Judester's 20 Books I Loved II bookbox it goes with the hope that someone picks it out and loves it too.

Journal Entry 2 by RalieghDog from Scottsdale, Arizona USA on Saturday, September 23, 2006
Took from Judsters 20 Books I love II Book Box. Book now in Scottsdale AZ. Thanks Katiesmama I am sure I will love it too.

Journal Entry 3 by RalieghDog from Scottsdale, Arizona USA on Saturday, April 12, 2008
I loved this book. What great story telling. The characters are so memorable and the book provided just the escape I was needing. I will put in the bag of books to be released soon. Thanks for rescuing the book Katiesmama it relly did deserve to be saved.