Scent of Herbs

by Claude Michelet, Sheila Dickie | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Jellybaby531 of Shrewsbury, Shropshire United Kingdom on 8/18/2006
Journal Entry 1 by Jellybaby531 from Shrewsbury, Shropshire United Kingdom on Friday, August 18, 2006
Plan to release in Shrewsbury in the near future

Released 14 yrs ago (8/19/2006 UTC) at BBC Radio Shropshire reception in Shrewsbury, Shropshire United Kingdom

Journal Entry 3 by bodds1 from Telford , Shropshire United Kingdom on Friday, November 24, 2006
Not read yet - I collected this one along with several others from the Shropshire Radio OBCZ. Thanks.

Journal Entry 4 by bodds1 at Mere Garden Centre in Newport, Shropshire United Kingdom on Sunday, January 14, 2007

Released 14 yrs ago (1/14/2007 UTC) at Mere Garden Centre in Newport, Shropshire United Kingdom

in the cafe of garden furniture area.

Journal Entry 5 by betkat from Newport, Shropshire United Kingdom on Sunday, January 14, 2007
I found this book at Mere Park Garden Centre just outside the restaurant whilst dropping off a book of my own - The Wedding Date. Although this does not look like the type of novel I would usually read, I plan to try it out and if all else fails, my mum will read it as it is very much the type of novel she enjoys. I will then release it into the wild and post release dates.