The Matchbreaker

by Chris Manby | Romance |
Registered by Minkymoo76 of Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on 8/17/2006
Journal Entry 1 by Minkymoo76 from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Thursday, August 17, 2006
From the book -

When Lindsay Parker's father announces that he is to remarry, Lindsay does what any good daughter would do, wishes him congratulations, then sets about trying to kill his fiancee.

Fortunately, Lindsay's botched attempt at bumping Karen off fails, but it does succeed in driving her away. Jubilation turns to guilt when Lindsay realises her father is genuinely broken hearted. The only way to mend it is to get Karen back.

But Karen already has a new man. In an attempt to break the new couple up, Lindsay turns honey trapper. The mission to seduce her ex-future-step-mother's boyfriend. The problem, she's falling in love with him ...

Journal Entry 2 by Minkymoo76 from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Thursday, August 17, 2006
Going on a bookring ,if anyone's interested

Journal Entry 3 by Minkymoo76 from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 22, 2006
FINAL ORDER FOR THE BOOKRING

BARGAINQUEEN AUSTRAILIA

OISEC GERMANY

BOKWORMY PORTUGAL

VIRGULINA PORTUGAL

KAZEH UK

Then back to me

Journal Entry 4 by Minkymoo76 at Going to Bargainqueen in Ipswich, Bookring -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, September 14, 2006

Released 12 yrs ago (9/14/2006 UTC) at Going to Bargainqueen in Ipswich, Bookring -- Controlled Releases

Going off to Bargainqueen as a bookring, Hope it arrives soon ! Enjoy

Journal Entry 5 by bargainqueen from Avondale, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Wow that was quick! Arrived today and I can't wait to get started, I have one chunky one to finish before I get to this, but shouldn't be too long. Thanks for sharing Minky!!!

Journal Entry 6 by bargainqueen from Avondale, Queensland Australia on Friday, September 29, 2006
I have just quit my job so got to this quicker than expected, as more reading time. I was a little bit disappointed with this book compared to other Manby reads. I realised what the "mistake" was immediately and so read the whole rest of the story knowing what was going to happen. It was a bit "thin". However, I still cried at the end and felt good after putting it down, so still worth reading! Have pmed next member and am waiting for their address. Going off asap.

Journal Entry 7 by BPO-303097 on Wednesday, October 11, 2006
I got this book yesterday :-) It appears to be a great book and I can't wait to read it, but I have two bookrings before this one, so it might take me a while. I'll hurry to get to the book, though.

Thanks for sending, bargainqueen, and thanks for sharing, Minkymoo76!!!

Journal Entry 8 by BPO-303097 on Sunday, January 07, 2007
It's taken me ages to come to the conclusion that this book obviously is not meant for me. I enjoy the story, but it doesn't grab me enough to make me read and forget everything else :-(

I'll sent the book on to BOKWORMY as soon as I will get to the post office this week. I'm really sorry it has taken me so long :-(

Released 12 yrs ago (5/15/2007 UTC) at fellow bookcrossing member in by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Time isn't right, but I'd completely forgotten to make the release note. Should be with the next person rather soon. Sorry about being so forgetful lately! :(

Journal Entry 10 by BOKWORMY on Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Thank-you OISEC for sending it over & of course a big thanks to Minkymoo76 for sharing it with me.

I´ve got a few bookrings before this one but I hope to be quick.

Journal Entry 11 by BOKWORMY on Friday, August 10, 2007
A nice summer relaxing read with plenty of LOL moments.

02/08 PMed KAZEH for addy!

21/08 PMed KAZEH for addy once again! Since I haven´t received a reply to previous PM.

Journal Entry 12 by BOKWORMY at on Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Released 11 yrs ago (8/28/2007 UTC) at

On the way to KAZEH in the UK!

Journal Entry 13 by kazeh from Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, August 31, 2007
Thanks to Bokwormy!
Will read this book which are nice and light when I will back to work next week.

Journal Entry 14 by kazeh from Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, February 08, 2008
It was easy to read abd find it really enjoyable. Thank for let me in bookring. I have post it to minkymoo. Thank to Minkymoo.

Journal Entry 15 by Minkymoo76 from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Thursday, February 14, 2008
Arrived home safe and sound this morning, thanks to eveyone one who joined in with this Bookring =)