The Birdcage

by Marcia Willett | Other | This book has not been rated.
Registered by myranya of Zeist, Utrecht Netherlands on 8/16/2006
Journal Entry 1 by myranya from Zeist, Utrecht Netherlands on Wednesday, August 16, 2006
From the charity store, for the animal release challenge

Journal Entry 2 by Paika from Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Sunday, September 17, 2006
Found at Central Station around 10 o'clock in the morning after a wild night of partying in Amsterdam @ Earthdance 2006.

CAUGHT IN UTRECHT UTRECHT NETHERLANDS

Journal Entry 3 by harsbook from Vincennes, Ile-de-France France on Saturday, December 23, 2006
Arrived around quarter past eight with C. and the kids with the intercity from Amsterdam in Maastricht, where we will spend the Chrismas days. When leaving the train, I spotted the book, that was left behind next to a couple of newspapers on the small window table by the seats behind ours. I picked it up, and much to my delight found it to be a 'bookcrossing book' ... Happy about that! It somehow felt as a chrismas gift ... :-)

(You may read some more - in dutch, though - about my chance finding of 'The Birdcage' in the Writersblock blog ... Time voor lekker Kerst ! )

Journal Entry 4 by harsbook at Copy Shop in the Boxhagener strasse in Friedrichshain, Berlin Germany on Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Released 15 yrs ago (2/13/2007 UTC) at Copy Shop in the Boxhagener strasse in Friedrichshain, Berlin Germany

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Thursday, May 3, 2007
i cant read this Book, but my english is not so good. i let it traveling away.

CAUGHT IN BERLIN BERLIN GERMANY

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Thursday, May 3, 2007
i cant read this Book, but my english is not so good. i let it traveling away on Monday, the 7.5.07 at "Kita Bambini Oase - Berlin Prenzlauer Berg"

CAUGHT IN BERLIN BERLIN GERMANY