Jamaica Inn

by Daphne du Maurier | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by readingtrix of Cape Town, Western Cape South Africa on 8/14/2006
Journal Entry 1 by readingtrix from Cape Town, Western Cape South Africa on Monday, August 14, 2006
I have had this book a very long time. It is not in that great a condition but the wonderful story of Jamaica Inn is still readable. A tiny piece is torn of the first page.

Journal Entry 2 by readingtrix at Cape Town, Western Cape South Africa on Sunday, May 01, 2011
This is one of few novels that I re-read every couple of years. I have found four of this author's novels in another hardcover and so thought I would pass this one on. Hopefully Dutchbooky will not be the last one to read it but I am wondering, as this book has seen better days. For me though, this is one of Daphne's best novels - I love the story line and the way it was written kept me in suspense throughout. Enjoy Dutchbooky - I know you have visited the Jamaica Inn pub a while ago! Thanks Tessa for taking this book all the way home with you.

Journal Entry 3 by dutchbooky at Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Monday, August 20, 2018
Sorry, Readingtrix, I see that I never journalled it. It was a long time ago that I read it. Cannot remember much...
Unfortunately, this little book is falling apart. Not so strange, seeing it was printed in 1964! I will put it on permanent collection. It is no longer available.