The Girlfriend Getaway Guide

by Pam Grout | Travel | This book has not been rated.
Registered by calicocollie of Irondequoit, New York USA on 8/14/2006
Journal Entry 1 by calicocollie from Irondequoit, New York USA on Monday, August 14, 2006
A fun book! I'm passing it along in hopes it will find a good new home.

Journal Entry 2 by calicocollie at Studio Expo on Buffalo Road in Rochester, New York USA on Monday, August 14, 2006

Released 12 yrs ago (8/18/2006 UTC) at Studio Expo on Buffalo Road in Rochester, New York USA

I hope someone finds this and enjoys it!

Journal Entry 3 by calicocollie from Irondequoit, New York USA on Saturday, August 19, 2006
Ooops! I forgot to take this with me to release when I was at the salon yesterday, so I'm sending it RABCK to morsecode as a surprise.

Journal Entry 4 by morsecode from Woonsocket, Rhode Island USA on Monday, August 21, 2006
A little surprise that came along with a wonderful RABCK.

I didn't realize who were from Rochester, calico. There's a local BC group that has meetups on the 2nd Monday of the month, which I attend occasionally. Let me know if you want any information about it.

Journal Entry 5 by morsecode from Woonsocket, Rhode Island USA on Saturday, November 18, 2006
This is a cute little book and I think I know the perfect person for it...

I'll be mailing it out to KarinAlyssa in the next week to help celebrate her Ballyswapper month. She's mentioned that she loves going on trips with her girlfriends so I think she'll really appreciate this book.

Journal Entry 6 by KarinAlyssa on Tuesday, January 02, 2007
received as part of Ballyswappers - January.

I can't wait to have the time to sit down and read it, thank you Karen! It is putting a smile on my face right now as I'm thinking of potential ideas for my friends and I to go somewhere!

Journal Entry 7 by KarinAlyssa on Saturday, January 31, 2009
Another charming book made for girls and women everywhere. My friends and I have planned various gateways, but we are planning a NYC girls weekend in March and hopefully it'll be marvellous! Thanks Karen for sharing! I'll pass it on to another girlfriend so she can too enjoy it!