A Is for Alibi

by Sue Grafton | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 033031582x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wyvernfriend of Lucan, Co. Dublin Ireland on 8/12/2006
Journal Entry 1 by wyvernfriend from Lucan, Co. Dublin Ireland on Saturday, August 12, 2006
Having heard people talk about the series I decided to start at book one. An interesting mystery all about a murder being investigated again when the person convicted of the offence gets out of jail. I would be curious about the rest of the series but wouldn't be running to try to find them.

The binding on this edition is quite poor.

Journal Entry 2 by wingkiwiinenglandwing from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Thursday, August 24, 2006
Picked up at the Dublin book crossing meeting - August 2006. Thanks!!

Journal Entry 3 by wingkiwiinenglandwing from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Tuesday, October 03, 2006
I've lent this to my mother to read while she is in Ireland

---------------

She read it in October and left it behind for me to enjoy

Journal Entry 4 by wingkiwiinenglandwing from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Tuesday, September 18, 2007
An okay murder mystery. Don't think the series is worth a full alphabet run.

And what really bugged me was as the man was killed with a tampered antihistamine he took due to an allegy to his dog why did he take a tablet after the dog had been dead a fair number of weeks?

Journal Entry 5 by wingkiwiinenglandwing at The Long Stone Pub (OBCZ) in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (9/19/2007 UTC) at The Long Stone Pub (OBCZ) in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland

Taking to the Dublin book crossing meet up

Journal Entry 6 by nifferdoodle from Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Saturday, December 22, 2007
Picked this up at a BCIE meetup ages ago and finally got around to reading it. I've brought it to Syracuse, NY with me to release over my holiday.

Released 11 yrs ago (12/22/2007 UTC) at Carousel Mall (see release notes for details) in Syracuse, New York USA

I'm going to leave this book on the bench just outside Lord and Taylor, if it's still there. If it isn't, I'll leave it on another bench close by.