Colour & Art :::Flowers::: BOOKRING

by Creative BookCrossers! | Other |
ISBN: 5022320012346 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Annkrozeika of Downham Market, Norfolk United Kingdom on 8/11/2006
Journal Entry 1 by Annkrozeika from Downham Market, Norfolk United Kingdom on Friday, August 11, 2006
Bought this colouring book with a view to starting a bookring with it, because the pictures are so pretty!

PLEASE NOTE: I HAVE HAD TO TEMPORARILY POSTPONE THE START OF THIS BOOKRING. PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGIES. (May '07)

If you would like to join, please send me a PM with your shipping preferences (within UK, within Europe, International).

Please make a journal entry when you receive the book, and if you are able to, a photo of your finished page/s in your next journal entry before you pass it on would be good!

Please only colour 1 page each (there are 22 pages to choose from).

Please try not to hold onto this book for longer than a couple of weeks - however, if you need more time, please make a journal entry update so we know what's happening.

Have fun!!

PARTICIPANTS SO FAR (shipping order)

1. Bigcurlyloz - UK - ship UK/Europe
19.
20.
21.
22.
....and home again to the UK.

Journal Entry 2 by Annkrozeika from Downham Market, Norfolk United Kingdom on Monday, August 14, 2006
Well, here's my finished picture of some Fuschias. I used coloured pencils, watercolours and gel pens, and it was fun :o)