The Last Precinct

by Patricia Cornwell | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Niksu of Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 8/10/2006
Journal Entry 1 by Niksu from Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Thursday, August 10, 2006
Bought for BC-purposes.

** 14.9.06: I have read all Patricia Cornwells books from Postmortem to Blowfly. I hope someday I got chance to read Trace and Predator aswell. Even though I think the more she writes the less enjoyable the books get. Hope I'm wrong what comes to those newest books.

This copy I'm sending to Hawkette as a trade. Enjoy!!

Journal Entry 2 by Hawkette from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Has arrived with me in London, crossing off a book on my wishlist, and letting me read this series in order! Thanks heaps, Helsinki!! Hee hee!

Journal Entry 3 by Hawkette from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Monday, December 18, 2006
After I read this one, I will be sending it out on a book spiral with the rest of the series...

This is the tenth one in the Kay Scarpetta series, and I am sending them out on a spiral ray...

Patricia Cornwell spiral

Would anyone be interested in reading the Kay Scarpetta series, in
order, through a book spiral?
I collected these books with such committment for years, but now that
I am reading the end of the series, I am ready to set them free!
I would love to see them travel!

The book spiral will work as a staggered series release ray, meaning
when #1 finishes book #1 they get book #2 and pass on book #1 to
person #2, so you should get the next in the series after each
installment, and you will get to read them in order.

Postmortem
Black Notice
The Last Precinct
Blow Fly
Trace

Spiral list...(so far - PM me to join)

astro2480 (Aus)
Twynnie (UK)
clawdette (USA)
nicole4 (USA)
NMReader (USA)

Journal Entry 4 by Hawkette at Ballarat, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, August 24, 2010
After a very long break from reading for fun, and from this series, I picked this one up as a treat.....and really enjoyed getting back into this world. Some irk-ing things about Kay pop up, like her ste-in-her-ways ways, but the plot was action packed and dense enough for an absorbing read.

I am so sorry to have held up the spiral, having found that this book follows on directly from the last....but it was easy to jump into!

Sent off today, on the spiral list.

Journal Entry 5 by astro2480 at Lismore, New South Wales Australia on Monday, September 06, 2010
Thanks Hawkette, will put this one on the top of my read pile.

Journal Entry 6 by astro2480 at Lismore, New South Wales Australia on Friday, December 31, 2010
Didn't think I'd be able to get into this when I first started ... but glad I perservered. Still have mixed feelings about Kay, and want to kick her the way she treat Marino at times.

Haven't heard from the next person on the list, will try again and move on.

Thanks Hawkette

29/03/2015 Haven't heard from anyone on the list ... or the owner ... so will wild release.