Cross Bones

by Kathy Reichs | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by eicuthbertson of Burnaby, British Columbia Canada on 8/8/2006
Journal Entry 1 by eicuthbertson from Burnaby, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Good read. Interesting plot & some possibilities to ponder...

Released 12 yrs ago (8/8/2006 UTC) at Our Town Cafe, 245 E. Broadway in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Releasing at the Lower Mainland Bookcrossing August Meetup

When: Tuesday, August 8 at 7:00 PM

Where: Our Town Cafe
245 E. Broadway
Vancouver BC V5T 1W4

Journal Entry 3 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Yahoo! Another " bones " book for my next bookbox of bones.

Journal Entry 4 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, April 01, 2007
Good mystery. Lots of info about Israel and about forensic anthropology. If you have read The Da Vinci Code, you may find this book's many theories interesting.

Journal Entry 5 by loveamystery at bookbox in Bookbox, Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, June 17, 2007

Released 11 yrs ago (6/17/2007 UTC) at bookbox in Bookbox, Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Released to my Recent Mysteries Virtual Bookbox for the 2007 Keep Them Moving release challenge. Enjoy!

Loriped chose this out of the bookbox, so it is now in the mail to her. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 6 by loriped from Keizer, Oregon USA on Friday, June 29, 2007
Received this in the mail today. I really enjoy the TV show, but haven't yet read one of the books that helped create the show. Looking forward to reading it.