Three Famous Short Novels

by WILLIAM FAULKNER | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by mammajamma of Las Cruces, New Mexico USA on 12/30/2002
Journal Entry 1 by mammajamma from Las Cruces, New Mexico USA on Monday, December 30, 2002
Bought to release, got through about 1/2 of the first story. Another "read this, its good for you" that I won't finish. I know someone else will enjoy it.

Released on Monday, May 12, 2003 at Palmdale High School, Mrs. Bell's Room in Palmdale, California USA.

Thankfully received this as a RABK. It's been placed on the bookcrossing table in Room 818.

Journal Entry 3 by Shadowraven from Palmdale, California USA on Thursday, August 28, 2003
It is currently on the Bookcrossing Table in Room 543 (left over from last year). It is one of 53 that is ready for students to pick up and read starting the very first day of school.

Journal Entry 4 by Shadowraven from Palmdale, California USA on Thursday, December 04, 2003
I'm taking this off of my classroom crossing zone and will be offering it as a RABCK to a bookcrosser who will pass it off directly to another bookcrosser. I received this book as a RABCK so it's only right that I offer it back up as a RABCK. This book probably isn't made for wild releases. It's falling apart a little now. I've done the best I could to tape it up. It now needs readers who will be extra nice.

Released on Friday, April 9, 2004 at post office in fellow bookcrosser, postal release USA.

In hopes that this very loved book (ie: falling apart a bit) will stay in the hands of caring bookcrossers, I'm mailing it off to Caligula03. I promised it to her quite some time ago, but am just getting around to sending it off now.

Journal Entry 6 by caligula03 from Hayward, California USA on Sunday, April 18, 2004
The book has arrived safe and sound. I had completely forgotten about it. I will read it and release it to another bookcrosser as soon as I can.

Journal Entry 7 by caligula03 from Hayward, California USA on Wednesday, September 21, 2005
Still TBR but promissed to gypsyrose02.

Journal Entry 8 by caligula03 from Hayward, California USA on Wednesday, December 28, 2005
I know he's a beloved American author but he just isn't my cup of tea. The first story seemed to be a poor copy of any of the stories contained within Old Man Curry by Charles Van Loan. The second story might have been a vague influence on the Coen brother's Oh Brother Where Art Thou in the choice of setting but the Odyssey wins as the better story. I didn't bother with the third story.

The book is on the verge of collapse. I wll do my best to better secure the weakest spots but I don't think this book has many more readings in it.

Journal Entry 9 by caligula03 at on Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Released 15 yrs ago (1/16/2006 UTC) at

Mailing to gypsyrose02.

Journal Entry 10 by gypsyrose02 from Byford, Western Australia Australia on Wednesday, February 15, 2006
thankyou so much caligula! has arrived safely.