The Kept Woman

by Susan Donovan | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by BarkLessWagMore of Merrimack, New Hampshire USA on 8/4/2006
Journal Entry 1 by BarkLessWagMore from Merrimack, New Hampshire USA on Friday, August 04, 2006
I bought this for my local romance reading group but found it impossible to get into. I tried and tried and finally gave up in a fit of impatience and annoyance. I'll pass this on to someone who might enjoy it.

Amazon Blurb:
WHEN A GOOD-GIRL DIVORCÉE Playing by the rules has left Samantha Monroe with an AWOL ex-husband, maxed out credit cards, and the task of raising three children on a hairstylist’s salary. It’s time for a new game plan. When Sam learns that politician Jack Tolliver needs someone to play the part of his fiancÉe for six months in return for a generous paycheck, she’s ready to sign up on the spot.MEETS A BAD-BOY POLITICIANJack needs Sam and her kids to help tone down his image from womanizing cad to dependable dad. But he was expecting Sam to be a frumpy single mom, not a wickedly smart, sexy redhead. Keeping nosey newshounds from discovering that his engagement is a charade is going to be a tough job, but one mind-blowing kiss from Sam and suddenly Jack is ready to put in all the overtime necessary…LOVE WINS IN A LANDSLIDE…Now, with scheming opponents itching to bring Jack down, Sam’s ex returning to stir up trouble, one stubborn pre-schooler, two squabbling teenagers, a crazy dog, and some out-of-this-world sex, Jack and Sam are discovering that playing make-believe can be complicated—but not nearly as much as falling in love…

Released 12 yrs ago (8/4/2006 UTC) at USPS by Media Mail in -- Paperbackswap.com, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Mailing off to a potential new bookcrosser via .

Journal Entry 3 by winery1955 from Walpole, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, August 19, 2006
This will be a keeper for me as I love this author