Peril at End House; The Body in the Library; Hercule Poirot's Christmas

by Agatha Christie | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingcrimson-tidewing of Balingup, Western Australia Australia on 7/29/2006
Journal Entry 1 by wingcrimson-tidewing from Balingup, Western Australia Australia on Saturday, July 29, 2006
An Agatha Christie Crime Collection. Hardcover.

Contains three stories:
- Peril at End House
- The Body in the Library
- Hercule Poirot's Christmas

Released 3 days ago (4/16/2019 3:00 AM UTC) at Balingup Visitor Centre in Balingup, Western Australia Australia

Left on the Book Exchange Shelf on the verandah.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Hello and congratulations!  You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large.  I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing - maybe even make a journal entry on this book.  You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free!)  And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll tell them that crimson-tide referred you.  Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend, or even set it free out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did.  If you do choose to join, then you can watch the book as it travels - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry.  It's all completely confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

I hope you enjoy BookCrossing as much as I do. Happy reading!