Number the Stars

by Lois Lowry | Children's Books |
Registered by guinaveve of Mason, Ohio USA on 7/28/2006
Journal Entry 1 by guinaveve from Mason, Ohio USA on Friday, July 28, 2006
I picked this up at the Scholastic Warehouse sale today. I look forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 2 by guinaveve from Mason, Ohio USA on Tuesday, August 22, 2006
This was a great book. It would be perfect to go along with The Diary of Anne Frank. It is about Nazi occupation in Denmark and follows the story of two 10 year old girls, best friends, one Jewish and one not. The story itself is fiction, though based on a factual time period and includes some true events from that time.
This is a Newberry Medal book. I read The Giver by this author a year or two ago and have since picked up other Lois Lowry books when I come across them.

Journal Entry 3 by guinaveve at free in freecycle, Freecycle -- Controlled Releases on Monday, January 01, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (1/2/2007 UTC) at free in freecycle, Freecycle -- Controlled Releases

I am giving this away as a surprise via freecycle including it in with a few other items that were requested.
I hope the new owner enjoys the book. Please make a journal entry indicating you recieved the book or what plans, if any, you have for it. You can make a journal entry anonymously if you like or join BC if you are interested. Either way, enjoy the book!