If I'd Killed Him When I Met Him

by Sharyn McCrumb | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by eicuthbertson of Burnaby, British Columbia Canada on 7/28/2006
Journal Entry 1 by eicuthbertson from Burnaby, British Columbia Canada on Friday, July 28, 2006
Offering on bookrelay.com

"Cozy Mystery Authors" relay

Journal Entry 2 by eicuthbertson from Burnaby, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, August 05, 2006
This book is now on its way to Australia & JennyMidget.
Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by jennymidget from Bellbowrie, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Thanks Eicuthbertson!
Going on Mt TBR for a rainy day!

noumena12 wanted this one, so off it goes to her!

Journal Entry 4 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Thanks JennyMidget!!!

From the Publisher
For forensic anthropologist Elizabeth MacPherson, solving mysteries hardly seems the fun it used to be - even if she is the official private investigator for her brother Bill's fledgling Virginia law firm. Then Bill and his feminist firebrand partner, A. P. Hill, take on two complex cases that will require Elizabeth's special participation. Eleanor Royden, a perfect lawyer's wife for twenty years, has shot her ex-husband and his beautiful late-model wife in cold blood. And Donna Jean Morgan finds herself married to a Bible-thumping bigamist who has the nerve to die in circumstances that implicate his wife. A. P. does her damnedest for Eleanor, an abused wife in denial, and Bill gallantly defends Donna Jean. Meanwhile, Elizabeth's forensic expertise, including her special knowledge of poisons, gives her the most challenging case of her career. As questions of wife abuse and abandonment emerge in the court of public opinion, Elizabeth becomes a war correspondent in the battle of the sexes - a battle as old as the hills and unlikely to reach a truce any time soon....

Journal Entry 5 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Monday, July 23, 2007
I think this was picked up by someone at the BookObsessed meetup in Columbus! Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 6 by TinkEsq from Akron, Ohio USA on Monday, July 23, 2007
Why yes, it WAS picked up by someone at the meetup! (Nice to meetcha, btw!)
I quite enjoyed McCrumb's "Bimbos of the Death Sun" so I thought I'd give this a try. (Gothamgal had her eye on it too, so I'll pass it to her next.)