Twisted: The Collected Stories of Jeffery Deaver

by Jefferey Deaver | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingEnitnajwing of Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on 7/27/2006
Journal Entry 1 by wingEnitnajwing from Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Thursday, July 27, 2006
New York Times bestselling author Jeffery Deaver delivers an electrifying collection of sixteen award-winning stories that will widen your eyes and stretch your imagination. Diverse and provocative, TWISTED showcases Deaver's amazing range and signature plot twists: a beautiful woman goes to extremes to rid herself of her stalker; a contemporary of William Shakespeare vows to avenge his family's ruin; and Deaver's most beloved character, brilliant criminalist Lincoln Rhyme, is back to solve a chilling Christmastime disappearance.

Found in an empty plane by a member of the security group.

Journal Entry 2 by wingEnitnajwing from Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Thursday, July 27, 2006
Reserved for Malagan!

Journal Entry 3 by malagan from Arnhem, Gelderland Netherlands on Friday, July 28, 2006
Received in the mail today. Thank you very much Enitnaj! I will read it and release it ;-)

Journal Entry 4 by malagan at in the Netherlands in English bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, February 18, 2007

Released 11 yrs ago (2/18/2007 UTC) at in the Netherlands in English bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

I put this book in Marlene's English bookbox!

Journal Entry 5 by AnnevO from Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Monday, February 26, 2007
I found this book in the English bookbox; it looks like a great holiday read.

Journal Entry 6 by AnnevO at Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Monday, October 12, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (10/12/2009 UTC) at Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands

Per post naar de winnaar van de "Wanneer heeft Nederland meer bookcrossers dan Frankrijk?" poll. gefeliciteerd!

Journal Entry 7 by CrazyDutchwoman from Heemstede, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Thank you so much. You picked very well. normally I would think not my kind of book but then i would be wrong is what I've learned today. I checked and it looks great. I also like that it is a book with short stories. I always enjoy those so thanks a lot.

Will let you know my thoughts once I've read it.