Without Reservations: The Travels of an Independent Woman

by Alice Steinbach | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by froggirlwendy of Brisbane, Queensland Australia on 7/27/2006
Journal Entry 1 by froggirlwendy from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Thursday, July 27, 2006
"Without Reservations, written by Pulitzer Prize-winning columnist Alice Steinbach, is about her own journey to travel the world and rediscover her independence and identity away from the things that define her."

Haven't read this one so on my TBR list for now.

Journal Entry 2 by froggirlwendy at on Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (2/8/2007 UTC) at

On it's way to kidwrangler, one of the winners of my recent RABCK draws. Enjoy. Hugs :o)

Journal Entry 3 by froggirlwendy from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Unfortunately I won't get around to reading this one for a long time so onto my AVL list for someone else to enjoy. I'm sure I will find a copy of it again at a later date.

Journal Entry 4 by kidwrangler from Gold Coast, Queensland Australia on Friday, February 16, 2007
This book sounds fabulous. I'm really looking forward to reading it - thankyou Froggirl... we'll have to see if it makes it full cirlce :)

Journal Entry 5 by kidwrangler at The Rabbit Hole Cafe in Seven Hills, Queensland Australia on Sunday, August 25, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (8/25/2019 UTC) at The Rabbit Hole Cafe in Seven Hills, Queensland Australia

Despite this book appealing to me each time I go to re-send it out into the world, it is time to admit that if it hasn't made it out of the TBR pile in this length of time then it is time to set it free again!
This has been on my shelves for a long time, now hopefully someone else can enjoy this book instead :) Thanks for sharing.
Releasing today at this month's BC Bris meet.

Journal Entry 6 by bookworm76 at Chermside, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, September 04, 2019
Picked up at the Brisbane Bookcrossing meetup