The Rules of Attraction

by Bret Easton Ellis | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by bandaids of Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom on 7/25/2006
Journal Entry 1 by bandaids from Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Picked this up today for butterfly-noir as part of The Birthday RABCK Experiment.

I hope you enjoy, I wanted to get you something in Portugese, but that doesn't seem so easy in Southampton!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Journal Entry 2 by butterfly-noir from Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Friday, August 04, 2006
arrived today. thank u very much bandaids.

dont worry about being in english, actually I'm reading more and more in english (the books are much cheaper)

Journal Entry 3 by butterfly-noir from Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Friday, May 22, 2009
A great read. i had seen the film based on this book, but it didnt ruin it for me. the two are diferent enough. I really liked the diferent point of views and now I need to see the film again.

sending to bigcurlz as a trade on the whislist relay

Journal Entry 4 by bigcurlyloz from Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, July 05, 2009
Found this at my parent's house when I visited this weekend. Thank you!

Journal Entry 5 by bigcurlyloz at Hilton, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Sunday, March 27, 2016
I might have enjoyed this 10 years ago when I was at uni, but really couldn't get on with it. Will move it onwards shortly.