Brave the Wild Wind

by Johanna Lindsey | Romance |
Registered by wingpenelopewanderswing of Hasliberg, Bern / Berne Switzerland on 7/24/2006
Journal Entry 1 by wingpenelopewanderswing from Hasliberg, Bern / Berne Switzerland on Monday, July 24, 2006
Set on a ranch... will be available for trade

Journal Entry 2 by wingpenelopewanderswing from Hasliberg, Bern / Berne Switzerland on Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Older Lindsey, set in the west...
If the copy I have didn't look old, I'd still get that impression - the interaction feels very dated to me. The book does have the disadvantage of being set in the West which I've realized is not my favorite for this type of novel. Annoying heroine, in my opinion, hero not much better. The story probably would have intrigued me more if Lindsey had decided to go with the Sioux, perhaps. A scream the way the protagonists show up in Spain (miniscule country, right?) and immediately find the person they're looking for. Whatever, not too bad for passing the time during a train ride.

Journal Entry 3 by wingpenelopewanderswing at Hasliberg, Bern / Berne Switzerland on Thursday, March 11, 2010

Released 10 yrs ago (3/11/2010 UTC) at Hasliberg, Bern / Berne Switzerland

Slipped this one into the Historical Romance Bookbox, now headed to the UK.

Journal Entry 4 by kalise at Linz, Oberösterreich Austria on Wednesday, June 09, 2010
Received the book in the Romance bookbox. Thanks!

Journal Entry 5 by kalise at Linz, Oberösterreich Austria on Thursday, June 10, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (6/10/2010 UTC) at Linz, Oberösterreich Austria

traveling on to maccanena in London!

Journal Entry 6 by maccanena at Woking, Surrey United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Got it a romance box. Will pass along soon.

Journal Entry 7 by maccanena at British Heart Foundation Charity Shop in Woking, Surrey United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Released 8 yrs ago (2/29/2012 UTC) at British Heart Foundation Charity Shop in Woking, Surrey United Kingdom

Dropped along some other romance novels.