The Fire Rose

by Mercedes Lackey | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
ISBN: 067187750x Global Overview for this book
Registered by DragonGoddess of Olathe, Kansas USA on 7/22/2006
Journal Entry 1 by DragonGoddess from Olathe, Kansas USA on Saturday, July 22, 2006
received via paperbackswap.com

Journal Entry 2 by DragonGoddess from Olathe, Kansas USA on Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Hello! Thank you for requesting this book! If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! Please leave a journal entry letting me know this book is safe with you. You may remain anonymous. The book is yours to do with what you want, but please consider releasing the book when you are finished with it so it may continue its journey. If you choose to join BookCrossing, please consider using me, Dragongoddess, as the member who referred you. Thanks and enjoy!

Sending to Paperbackswap.com member

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Monday, May 21, 2007
Haven't read it yet but am looking forward to!

CAUGHT IN SEABROOK NH USA

Journal Entry 4 by qu1dd1ty from Seabrook, New Hampshire USA on Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Fun retake on "Beauty and the Beast." I enjoyed all the lush descriptions of Jason Cameron's opulent mansion. Beauty, in this case, has a brain and knows how to stand up for herself. This was the first "fun" book I read post-graduation, and what a great way to start my summer.

Oh, annonymous finder was me, not signed in. I'm familiar with bookcrossing but hadn't been logged on in a while. Thanks for posting it on paperbackswap, as I've been trying to get my hands on it for a while! I just reposted it there and someone else requested it, so away it goes!