Ten Big Ones

Hardback edition.

--------------

A Stephanie Plum Novel

From the Publisher

Take an exit off the Jersey Turnpike to the irresistible world of Stephanie Plum, America's favorite bounty hunter, where she gets into more trouble than ever. This time, she faces a notorious gang in Trenton who wants her dead.

Morelli warns that she's in too deep and Stephanie more than agrees, but the gang won't let her bow out. With Ranger missing in action, Stephanie has to go into hiding where she stumbles on to the secret location of Ranger's "bat cave." Is it the perfect place to disappear? Or will she get into more trouble than she knows by delving into his private world?

Journal Entry 2 by KansasKiwi at Grande Prairie Hotel & Convention Center in Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Released 12 yrs ago (9/6/2006 UTC) at Grande Prairie Hotel & Convention Center in Hutchinson, Kansas USA

Left on the bookshelf in the guests' computer room.

Journal Entry 3 by KansasKiwi on Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Pulled from the shelf at Grand Prairie to send as a RABCK to MaryZee.

Journal Entry 4 by KansasKiwi on Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Mailed today.

ENJOY!

Journal Entry 5 by wingmaryzeewing from Taneytown, Maryland USA on Friday, October 20, 2006
This arrived in a box full of books the other day for the book fair. Thanks KansasKiwi!

I love this series, and now I have all of them except the latest. Looking forward to a Plum-a-thon later.

Journal Entry 6 by wingmaryzeewing from Taneytown, Maryland USA on Saturday, April 26, 2008
Another hilarious book by Evanovich. I really needed this book now, since I've just finished 3 books set in the Italian Renaissance period including The Agony and the Ecstasy by Irving Stone (which took me over 3 weeks to read). I definitely needed something lite and Stephanie Plum fit the bill.

I loved the scene with the humping dogs, and loved that Steph finally found Ranger's home (or at least one of them). As I was reading the story, I was afraid he wasn't going to make an appearance, since she spent so many nights alone in his apartment. But of course he saved the day again (sort of). And I was very happy to find Sally in this story again. What a character!

Thanks again for sending this to me, KansasKiwi. This will be released soon.

Released 10 yrs ago (4/27/2008 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book at the Day of the Book Festival in Kensington.

This is my 16th release in the 2008 Keep Them Moving challenge.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community
of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing -- maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free!) Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels - You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 8 by ResQgeek from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Friday, May 02, 2008
We gave away over 1,000 books, but there were so many leftover at the end. This one was one of the MANY that came home with me.

Journal Entry 9 by ResQgeek at Westminster, Maryland USA on Sunday, June 08, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (6/8/2008 UTC) at Westminster, Maryland USA

I'll pass this on to someone who needs it for the Books by the Number challenge.

Journal Entry 10 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Got this from the Pour House OBCZ & BookCrossing meetup on Sunday. ResQGeek was nice enough to bring it so I can release it for my By the Numbers Challenge. Thanks!

Journal Entry 11 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Thursday, October 09, 2008
Taking with me on a road trip from Northern Virginia to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Hope to release this somewhere along the way, in Philly, or on the way home!

Journal Entry 12 by wingKateKintailwing at Hampton Inn Philadelphia in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, October 13, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (10/12/2008 UTC) at Hampton Inn Philadelphia in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Left outside the hotel on a table.

Released for 366 Leap into the Wild Challenge
Released for the Tick Tock Challenge
Released for Never Judge a Book by its Cover Challenge- week 41(free for all)

Congrats and welcome to BookCrossing!
Thank you so much for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it is entirely free). If you choose to join, I would love if you could indicate KateKintail referred you.

Journal Entry 13 by ladyfool from Tallahassee, Florida USA on Tuesday, November 04, 2008
A delightful romp (as is the entire series) Sort of a Dog the Bounty Hunter meets the Marx Brothers. I am releasing it in Jacksonville, Fl.