SpongeBob SquarePants Survival Guide

by David Lewman | Humor | This book has not been rated.
Registered by siriradha of Colorado Springs, Colorado USA on 7/19/2006
Journal Entry 1 by siriradha from Colorado Springs, Colorado USA on Wednesday, July 19, 2006
FROM THE PUBLISHER
You probably think living in a pineapple under the sea is easy.
Well, think again. Life beneath the waves can be fraught with peril -- well, little inconveniences anyway -- where even the most optimistic sponge can be put to the test. That's why SpongeBob SquarePants, star of the hit animated series on Nickelodeon, together with his friends and neighbors in the underwater world of Bikini Bottom, have contributed their...unique...insights on getting through life in this hilarious guidebook. Inspired by actual episodes, the SpongeBob SquarePants Survival Guide is packed with important tips and essential advice on everything from taming wild jellyfish to escaping a pool of tartar sauce. And we all know how important it is to know these things, don't we?

Don't we...?

Journal Entry 2 by siriradha at Acacia Park in Colorado Springs, Colorado USA on Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (7/19/2006 UTC) at Acacia Park in Colorado Springs, Colorado USA

I left this near Uncle Wilbur's Fountain.

Congratulations on catching this terrific book. I hope you enjoy it. When you finish this book, please click "make journal entry" again and share what you thought about the book. Then, please pass it along for somebody else to read. At that time, you should click “release book” and tell what you are going to do with the book. You could give it to a friend or leave it someplace, like a school, restaurant or wherever you think it might find a new reader! It would be great if you'd join. Then you could track where your books go. If you do want to join, I would be honored if you would use Siriradha- - that's me-- as the name of the person who referred you.