Prince Caspian (rpkg): The Return to Narnia (Narnia)

by C.S. Lewis, Pauline Baynes | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by youhouka of Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on 7/19/2006
Journal Entry 1 by youhouka from Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Thanks for catching this book! I have read it myself with pleasure, and hope that you'll enjoy it too.

Journal Entry 2 by youhouka at Hartloopercomplex, Ledig Erf in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Released 12 yrs ago (7/25/2006 UTC) at Hartloopercomplex, Ledig Erf in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands

I am going to an OBCZ (official bookcrossing zone) for the first time today. let's see if that helps my catchrate along a little...

Journal Entry 3 by LenaLena from Hoevelaken, Gelderland Netherlands on Wednesday, August 09, 2006
I took it from the OBCZ-Hartlooper. Never read a Narnia-book before, I hope I like it (-:
-------
Hmm, I'd better first start with part one!

Journal Entry 4 by biba89 from Olst, Overijssel Netherlands on Friday, June 08, 2007
Ha! Meegenomen uit de kast van De Tijd.
I took this one along from the bookshelf with free books at the cafeteria at Utrecht Central Station.
I plan to read it on my holidays and then release it, somewhere in Spain or France. And I have not read part one, but I did see the film...

Journal Entry 5 by biba89 from Olst, Overijssel Netherlands on Saturday, July 14, 2007
Mmmm, I know this is popular stuff, but after two samples of the Narnia series I give up. A bit too much borrowed here and there and cooked up again for my liking. A grand battle, won against all odds with the unexpected help of trees on the move? That´s Tolkien. Changing water into wine? That was original in the Bible.

Journal Entry 6 by biba89 from Olst, Overijssel Netherlands on Saturday, July 14, 2007

Journal Entry 7 by biba89 at Camping Mas la Bauma in Vallfogona de Ripolles, Girona Spain on Saturday, July 14, 2007

Released 11 yrs ago (7/12/2007 UTC) at Camping Mas la Bauma in Vallfogona de Ripolles, Girona Spain

On the bookshelf in the entertainment room of this lovely campsite.