Four Blind Mice

by James Patterson | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Auntdia of North Las Vegas, Nevada USA on 7/18/2006
Journal Entry 1 by Auntdia from North Las Vegas, Nevada USA on Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Cover: On the verge of resigning from the D.C. police force, Detective Alex Cross knows he can't refuse this case. His partner John Sampson has a friend who has been framed for murder and is facing the gas chamber. His accusers? The United States Army...

Journal Entry 2 by Auntdia from North Las Vegas, Nevada USA on Wednesday, August 02, 2006
A mystery for vc-mike in Ventura.

Journal Entry 3 by vc-mike from Ventura, California USA on Tuesday, August 22, 2006
I'll check this out, I may have read it already !!

Journal Entry 4 by vc-mike from Ventura, California USA on Thursday, August 31, 2006
A great read, thanx to 'Auntdia', my favorite 'auntie' in (Sin City)Las Vegas, Nevada, USA !!
D.C. Police detective, Alex Cross is trying to find out who framed his partner, John Sampson for murder ! Alex must deal with the 'Four Blind Mice', & the U.S. Army to stop John Sampson's execution, & find the real killer(s) !!
This is a "PC" for 'Fritos' in Neumarkt,opf, Bayern/Bavaria, Deutchland/Germany, Thanx und Danke 'Fritos'

Journal Entry 5 by vc-mike at Stroberstrasse in Neumarkt in der Oberpfalz, Bayern Germany on Saturday, October 28, 2006

Released 12 yrs ago (11/4/2006 UTC) at Stroberstrasse in Neumarkt in der Oberpfalz, Bayern Germany

Try this J. Patterson thriller ! a good read !
Alex Cross tracks these 4 killers !
************************************
Fritos: Great review and great job sending this book and 2 other books on to London Book Con and 'WistfulDragon'!!
*************************************
'Catflap, I'm feel your pain, and I'm with you on those books just falling into your b-bag ! 04/25/08~25.04.08 !!

Journal Entry 6 by vc-mike at Stroberstrasse in Neumarkt in der Oberpfalz, Bayern Germany on Saturday, October 28, 2006

Try this J. Patterson thriller ! a good read !
Alex Cross tracks these 4 killers !

Journal Entry 7 by Fritos from Neumarkt in der Oberpfalz, Bayern Germany on Sunday, November 05, 2006
Recieved this paperback and more from vc-mike this week. Looking forward to this mystery released by Auntdia. Thanks, you guys.

Journal Entry 8 by Fritos from Neumarkt in der Oberpfalz, Bayern Germany on Monday, January 14, 2008
I'm addicted to James Patterson's crime mysteries. Thankfully there are 20 more at least to go.. In the last I read, "Along Came a Spider", Alex Cross has only 2 children, now in this tale there is an additional small boy. I know I'm a few books behind and have some catching up to do. This suspenseful tale is about the terrible inhuman repercussions and revenge of the war in Vietnam.

Journal Entry 9 by Fritos from Neumarkt in der Oberpfalz, Bayern Germany on Monday, January 28, 2008
This is my third donation I sent off this morning to WistfulDragon, so it can be part of the 2008 Anniversary Convention, taking place in London.

Journal Entry 10 by WistfulDragon from Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, February 02, 2008
Arrived safely in London, will be put to one side until taken to the Convention - many thanks!

Released 11 yrs ago (4/9/2008 UTC) at London Convention 2008 in South Kensington, Greater London United Kingdom

Journal Entry 12 by catflap from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, April 20, 2008
ohh dear ohh dear tried repeating "I will not take any books home today I won't take any books home today" this one along with 3 others fell into the TBR bag honest. think I need help.