Visions of Sugar Plums

by Janet Evanovich | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Niksu of Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 7/16/2006
Journal Entry 1 by Niksu from Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Sunday, July 16, 2006
This Stephanie Plum Holiday Novel is from the recycling centre in Lönkka when second-hand bookstore touring with four other BC'ers. For relay purposes.

**20.7: Sending to Breeze144 tomorrow.

Journal Entry 2 by Breeze144 from Ajax, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Arrived here today!

I didn't particularly like this little mini-version of Stephanie! It was too short for any real suspense or plot to develop and the premise was rather cheesy, in my opinion. Hopefully #9 will be back on the usual course!

**Bookspiral for the Stephanie Plum series - please see my bookshelf for the complete participant list and guidelines.**

Me
AnglersRest
Morgaine77
eloisamos
...

Journal Entry 3 by babsdotter from Sparta, Missouri USA on Saturday, July 28, 2007
Arrived safely with Hard Eight.

Journal Entry 4 by babsdotter from Sparta, Missouri USA on Sunday, August 12, 2007
Quick little Christmas novella. Read it in an afternoon. A bit different, but had some classic Staphanie Plum laughs. I''ll send this on with Hard Eight when seven moves. Thanks Bree for the spiral!

Journal Entry 5 by babsdotter from Sparta, Missouri USA on Monday, August 27, 2007
Off to aberpeter today. PO Confirmation 0307 0020 0004 8364 5747

Journal Entry 6 by Aberpeter from Kirkland, Washington USA on Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Arrived with Hard Eight - will be reading this very soon

Journal Entry 7 by Aberpeter from Kirkland, Washington USA on Friday, September 21, 2007
This book was almost too sci-fi for Stephanie. I did enjoy this quick read, but it certainly is different when compared to the other novels in the series. I will hold onto this book and book 8 until book 7 moves on.

Journal Entry 8 by Aberpeter from Kirkland, Washington USA on Tuesday, October 23, 2007
In the mail with Hard Eight on its way to Candy-is-Dandy

Journal Entry 9 by wingcandy-is-dandywing from Great Bardfield, Essex United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 16, 2008
When I started this I decided it was a step too far for me. I felt Janet Evanovich was cashing in on the Christmas book market with Stephanie having a visit from an unexplained superhero (angel??) and trying to pin down a burgalr called Sandy Claws!! Hmm!!

I can't fail to admit that once I got into it and the rest of her family, colleagues and Morelli turned up I quite enjoyed it.

Certainly light relief as I read it straight after Jane Eyre - quite a contrast!!

Journal Entry 10 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, April 24, 2008
I am taking this spiral over from Breeze144, it's gotten too much for her to do. So I am the new host. Does the last person who journaled still have this book? If so, please let me know. Just hold onto it until I try and get things straightened out/figured out. Are you still interested in any of the other books in this spiral? If so let me know that. I'm going to try and contact the rest of the people and if I don't hear back from them I will skip them from the spiral. Thanks for your help! Please e-mail me: j.chaban@comcast.net

Stephanie Plum Book Spiral by: Janet Evanovich (formerly hosted by: Breeze144)
#1 - One for the Money - Status: Done!
#2 - Two for the Dough

Aberpeter (Washington)
Candy-is-Dandy (UK)
Bibliocrates (Alabama)
GrannyAnn (New York)

<---Book seems to be lost!
kidlitmp (Pennsylvania) <---Unable to contact!
scootergirl1974/Intl. (New Hampshire) <---Replacement book is going here next!
AnglersRest/Intl. (UK)
Morgaine77 (Switzerland)
eloisamos/Intl. (Brazil)
sanne2/Intl. (Germany)
Jessi626/Intl. (Germany)

Last person send to JennyC1230!

bluecat07/Intl. (Germany) - would like to be skipped
heikekf/Intl. (Germany) - skipped due to no response to PM's.
Tanamo/Intl. (UK) - skipped due to no response to PM's.
top-tappser - would like to be skipped
CongestedChi - skipped due to no response to PM's or ISO's

Journal Entry 11 by wingcandy-is-dandywing from Great Bardfield, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 13, 2009
This is now off, with Ten Big Ones, to Bibliocrates in the US.

Released 10 yrs ago (1/13/2009 UTC) at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Released for the 'Never Judge a Book by its Cover' release challenge - names. 'A Stephanie Plum book'.

Journal Entry 13 by Bibliocrates from Fort Collins, Colorado USA on Friday, February 27, 2009
This book arrived today. Good timing, just mailed books 8 and 9 yesterday! Thanks for shipping to me Candy-is-Dandy.

Journal Entry 14 by Bibliocrates from Fort Collins, Colorado USA on Saturday, April 04, 2009
I actually wasn't supposed to be on the waiting list for this book, as I already had a copy. Anyway, I will be reading it this weekend and should be able to post it on to GrannyAnn along with Ten Big Ones within the upcoming week.

Journal Entry 15 by Bibliocrates from Fort Collins, Colorado USA on Saturday, April 11, 2009
I enjoyed this first Stepanie Plum Between the Numbers Holiday novel, though not as much as the regular Plumtacular books. It wasn't lacking in the humor I've come to expect every time I visit the Burg. However, what was up with the Diesel character? Where did he come from? That was never clarified, nor was his very brief presense in Stephanie's life. All I know is he made her toe's curl and then disappeared with some electrifying guy named Ring. He also made Morelli a bit jealous which was sweet. Ranger doesn't make an appearance in this one -but- shopping with Lula, Grandma Mazur's decorated dentures, knocked-up Valerie locking herself in the bathroom, and two Christmas tree fires, not to mention yet another Honda CRV, and this was a hoot.

Thanks for sharing Niksu and JennyC1230, posting to GrannyAnn today.

Journal Entry 16 by Bibliocrates at West Henrietta, New York USA on Saturday, April 11, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (4/11/2009 UTC) at West Henrietta, New York USA

This book is on its way to GrannyAnn along with Ten Big Ones.

Journal Entry 17 by GrannyAnn from West Henrietta, New York USA on Monday, April 20, 2009
Received with its companion, Ten Big Ones.

Journal Entry 18 by GrannyAnn at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, New York USA on Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (4/28/2009 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, New York USA

A cute quick read. A little different from the usual Stephanie.

On to the next reader. Thanks for sharing.